Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
Just picked my seats for my flight in July, last year I was able to increase my baggage allowance but can't see the option to do it this time. Is this service no longer available. As I know I will struggle with only 15 kgs.
When we booked our flights to turkey it said the weight was 20kg so double check your booking first
Flight only is 20kg, but packages are usually 15kg, with some exceptions.
Hi i recently prebooked our seats online on a thomas cook b752.i booked 11e,12d,e,f.when i checked my booking recently ive noticed that row 12 is now showing as medical seats.This was not the case when i booked them online as medical seats can not be prebooked.11e is an extra legroom seat as is 12f.My worry is that we will now be split up as my 16 yr old son (6ft tall) will have to have 11e and the rest of us will be put anywhere.Cant get a straight answer from thomas cook,it seems to be they will use them if they need to,so whats the point in me paying to sit together.Seems like it was an after thought by thomas cook but that does not help me.Any ideas? :que
Hi,

Not my first post, lost / forgot my previous log-on.

Can anyone tell me What aircraft TCX412 (LGW-CUN) on June 6th is likely to be? Also anyone know what food we are likely to get

Thanks
Danmfc
danmfc.

LGW-CUN-LGW (TCX412/3) are operated by Airbus A330-200. you'll find extensive aircraft information on our What Aircraft? guide (link below).

Darren
Hi

Please can someone tell me what aircraft I will be flying on? Manchester to Larnaca 03th October 2012 (TCX). I think TC will be using a long haul aircraft after looking at the seating plan, if so does anybody know if this will have IFE?

Your help will be appreciated

jonny19836,

MAN-LCA-MAN (TCX2108/9) are operated by Boeing 767-300/ER. These are short haul configured. You'll find extensive aircraft information on our What Aircraft? guide (link below).

Darren
Hi,

Asking on behalf of a friend and hopefully somebody clarify something regarding booking extra legroom seats with TC.

My friend and his wife have booked a holiday to Florida (flying out in July) At the time of booking they were told they would have to book extra legroom seats at a later date. However, having phoned TC yesterday, they have been told that they can't book the extra legroom until 14 days before their departure date ...... is this correct? I do realise that they cannot book the extra legroom for their return flight as it is basically a free for all ...... first come, first served basis!

Pat
Pat
Extra legroom for both flights can be booked 90 days before the first departing flight.
The ex premium seats cannot be prebooked outbound and are allocated on a lottery basis. They can be booked inbound, usually around £50 per seat, at the time of booking. You can't select the seat numbers though until 90 days before departure.
API
How can i enter my API details when thomas cook's "add api" keeps crashing ?

any help would be helpfull
Gregg,

Just keep trying. If it doesn't work, your details can be taken when you check-in at the airport. Details are on Thomas Cooks website.

Darren
@ Gregg .

I had the same trouble last week . It would let me input all the details and then come up with an error when i tried to click on "Next"

After speaking to customer services i found out that the earliest you can supply the information is 28 days before you travel . Hence the error message ( Although even that does not tell you that you are trying to input your details too early !!! ) :duh

It would have been nice if this was flagged up at the start of the process when entering my departure date and before filling in 6 lots of API info .............. nah too easy that !!! :que

Hope this helps :)
thanks all,

tho we travel on the 25th so it's within the 28 days !!!
greg, if your flying on Monarch you won't be able to input API on flythomascook.com. It will be taken from your passport at check in.
thanks ,

booked with direct holidays - flying with monarch n staying in resort with TC - just that tickets said complete api on website
Hi. Has anybody got any idea why tcx3212 from glasgow to tenerife was 7 hours late today? :que
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.