Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
BRYSOCAR,

Welcome onboard :tup
The 76W is the aircraft code for Boeing 767-300/ER (winglets). You'll find extensive aircraft information on our What Aircraft? guide (link below) including a link to the seating plan, aircraft and cabin photos. This aircraft has an all economy layout. The front row has a bulkhead in front. They are extra legroom seating. Seat widths are slightly narrower than standard seats as the tray tabes fold out of the arm rest.

Darren
Just gonna book my 3 seats on the following flight

Thomas Cook TCX8416 / TCX8417 to Larnaca from Leeds / Bradford 01/08/2012

Think its an Airbus A320-200

Just logged on and only 5 seats have been booked so far

Any advice on which 3 seats to book and which to avoid?

Thanks in advance
littlebw,

Seating is personal preference. It's whatever you prefer. They're all much of a muchness other than extra legroom.

Darren
Hi
Is there anyway of knowing whether the 757's operating LGW-HRG will be the one's with the reactivated IFE, only I read elsewhere that that two without IFE would not be used on this route during last weeks July and August?
I also wondered about Thomas Cook reintroducing IFE from this month - there is an update on the Thomas Cook Airlines website detailing which planes will show IFE and listing the films until July. I understood only wide bodied flights would have entertainment on short / medium haul, but it mentions B752 and B753 flights which have entertainment systems on board showing films.
Only A32* and two B757's wont have it everything else will
Thanks Befree, I always thought it was short-sighted to get rid of IFE, especially for families - I find mid-haul flights long and boring, so they must be a nightmare for parents with young children - at least it keeps them occupied, giving parents a easier time and other passengers peace and quiet - a win win situation! :) Fingers crossed it will be on our flights to tenerife next month then :cheers
Looks like all B752s and B753s will now have IFE, with the exception of TCBB & TCBC - we are travelling on TCX3212 Glasgow to Tenerife on 13 July and returning on TCX3213 on 27 July. How soon will we be able to find out if we are likely to be on TCBB or TCBC i.e. will have no entertainment? :think
theyoungcrew,

Aircraft are swapped and changed regularly. I should know the day before.

Darren
Thanks Darren

I will post again the day before, if that's ok :tup

theyoungcrew
Hello,

I'm flying to Ibiza in August on the Boeing 767 and I'm looking to book our seat numbers now.

Can anybody fully confirm if seats 2A and 2H have a window?

I've reserved 8AB and 8GH just in case, but I can change them if I need to

Many thanks
:)
TCX_Flyer,

Row 2 have a window, as does row 8.

Darren
Thanks Dazbo, I was unsure if the window was blocked with it being just in front of the bulkhead. As its a day flight, I like having a window.
hello

im flying with thomas cook to bjv from ncl on 24th sept returning on 8th oct.

was wondring if you know if this is a thomas cook plane of the smartlynx one?

the flight numbers are 6976/7

thanks ;)
liamca,

Welcome onboard :tup
NCL-BJV-NCL (TCX6976/7) are operated by Airbus A320-200 (Smartlynx / YL-LCI).

Darren
hi

do you know what type of plane will be flying out of manchester to Dalaman

Tue 26 Jun 2012 - 21:40

TCX2774

Hi

As Darren is away from the forums for a few days, please check the What Aircraft link at the bottom of his post above yours.

luci :wave
Hi Darren
just a quick one. Do you have to add the advance passenger information before you can pre book seats, as i cannot find the link for the seats or additional luggage on the flythomascook website, after logging on there.
I did however book these flights through a third party website.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.