Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
Thank you Darren

Friend now lives in turkey and misses the pork :) but wont bother taking any. Thank you also for the info on the online check in i will just do it the old way :) xx
We are on fligth tcx253k to hurghada from manchester can some one tell me is there any films showing on this flight thanks

Does thomas cook bag drop at manchester airport open 4 hours before you fly please

sorry another quick question why cant you pre book seats in row 11and a few other rows thanks

Are there any premium seats like on long haul thanks
Hi Darren, I am looking at booking MAN-ACE TCX2462/3 (01/08 & 15/08) which is operated by the 763. I have read your information but I am still not sure if the IFE is in use on this plane now as it is only short haul. Can you confirm please.
a judy,

Please refer to previous replies to your posts (click on your user name) as we've answered your questions previously. There are no premium seats on short haul flights, only long haul until the end of April. There will be no premium seats on any flight from May, they are available as extra legroom seating.

Darren
Son Of Homer,

IFE is available on the 76W's being a wide bodied aircraft. It's only the narrow bodied fleet where IFE isn't shown (A320/1, B752/3).

Darren
Hello

Do you know which aircraft operates on TCX1062, LGW - PVK (Preveza in Greece) in May 2011?

Thanks for any replies
fpa,

LGW-PVK-LGW (TCX1062/3) are operated by a Boeing 757-200. You'll find further aircraft information on our What Aircraft? guide (link below).

Darren
ajudy, ask your travel agent why you cant book those seats as i booked a holiday to fuetaventura for october half term with thomas cook and pre booked my seats and got row 11 on both flights there and back,also confirming dazbo,s comment t.c will not be operating a premium service from may [because of the passenger tax i think],but only on the outward journey you can book it for the return journey.
amitchy
There is no premium service inbound on any flights from May. On long haul you can prebook the ex premium seats as extra legroom, but there are no premium benefits.
As ajudy is not on a long haul flight there will be no ex premium seating.
Dazbo HT Mod wrote:
EI-BFS,

Welcome onboard

I'm mobile so I cant check at the moment, but it'll be a Boeing 757-200 (most likely) or Airbus A320-200 . I'll confirm it in the morning for you. You'll find further aircraft information on our What Aircraft? guide (link below).

EDIT: It's a Boeing 757-200.

Darren

Hi Darren,

Excellent, thanks for letting me know. Does this include IFE?? So is TCX basing a B752 in Belfast for the Summer (May-Oct) ???

Hi, I have just read on another forum that an A321 is scheduled to be in BFS in July. Is this a mistake.?? Am i flying on a B752 or a A321.???
EI-BFS,

It makes little difference from a passengers perspective as the interiors are virtually the same. My screen shows a B752 at the moment.

Darren
EI-BFS

Thomas Cook are using an Airbus A321 for all its flights from Belfast except Mahon which is a 757 and Tunisia which is an A320 in July and what seems to be the same for rest of year.

I work for Cooks and have got this from the inhouse system.
Hi, going on Thomas Cook A321 and have booked exit row 26, does anybody know if these seats have a window? as some airlines dont?
Thanks.
mickyf,

Row 26, door 3 area, don't have a window.

Darren
Thanks for that, need the extra leg room so ipod it will be then lol
Thomas cook to increase fuel charge, it was bound to happen, and I guess it wont be long tillthe other airlines follow suit

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ukpress/article/ALeqM5hlNXYASmWaXvJVXTTNlM6Rt6c6Iw?docId=N0243731299054808487A
HI Darren,
hope you can help. booked holiday with thomas cook and went onto their site to have a look at seats and ow realised that we are on the A330-300 with only 29 inch seats and no backseat ife. nightmare! as flying to florida with 6foot 4 hubbie a small child and a 23 infant who will be on my lap. the kind people on thedibb directed me over here. it's on our confirmation but i didn't notice and our travel agent didn't tell us.
am now trying to book the best seats and would welcome your advice. am probably going to go for row 13 as i understand the first few rows where the seat configuration is 3-3-3 are 32 pitch seats. do you know if there is a wall behind these seats which will affect being able to recline them. thinking that there is a little space next to these seats where my infant will be able to walk. also, thinking maybe to have 2 seats in this row and then my hubbie can sit in the emergency exit seat in row 14 just behind us. do you know how far away he would then be? ie can we pass things to each other.
any advice really welcome, thanks
rapunzel,

Welcome onboard :tup
It's difficult to give seat recommendations as it's personal preference. All seats are basically the same in terms of seat pitch and facilities so it really makes no difference where you are sat. The exception are the extra legroom seats that are available at extra cost, bearing in mind the restrictions for sitting at exit rows. As the A333 is an all economy aircraft, the forward cabin has a little extra seat pitch (32") over the centre and rear cabins, you may want to enquire about those seats. As far as I'm aware, the rear row in the forward cabin has recline. There is a bulkhead behind that row so you won't be able to pass things to those in row 14, you will have to get up and walk behind to row14. You can view the 3D seating plan for the aircraft here.

Darren
great thanks for coming back to me so quickly darren. can i ask a really dumb question, what is a bulkhead, is is a wall so i guess that area that looks open plan next to the doors isn't open plan then.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.