Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
Hi sunaddict

No all we booked is the £10 pich your own standard seats.

marg
sbwors,

MAN-LPA-MAN (TCX2216/7) are showing as a Boeing 757-200 at the moment.

Darren
Any idea of what kind of Aircrafts going to be doing ABZ-TFS on flight number TCX 9116
Ptayles,

Welcome onboard :tup
ABZ-TFS-ABZ (TCX9116/7) are showing as a Boeing 757-200. You'll find extensive aircraft information on our What Aircraft? guide (link below).

Darren
sbworcs wrote:
Hi sorry to be another one that asks about aircraft type but I am flying MAN - LPA on 4th July (return 18th) and was wondering what type it is likely to be?

Thanks

sbwors

I'm also flying MAN - LPA TCX 2216 on the 4th July =D

The booking system on TCX system show the seating plan for a B767-300, so who knows what will show up! :que

Pete...

sbworcs wrote:
Hi sorry to be another one that asks about aircraft type but I am flying MAN - LPA on 4th July (return 18th) and was wondering what type it is likely to be?

Thanks

sbwors

I'm also flying MAN - LPA TCX 2216 on the 4th July =D

The booking system on TCX system show the seating plan for a B767-300, so who knows what will show up!

Pete...

Interesting! Would prefer a 767 but not holding my breath! (Been on too many 757)

Look out for the family of 7!
Beware , if you are going to take hold baggage on one of their flights, book them at the time of booking your tickets.

We booked a couple of flights and wasn't sure if we'd be taking hold baggage as some relatives are going on a package at the same time and have hold baggage included and we were going to take advantage of any slack in their allowance.

We've now decided we need to take one hold bag between us, but you can't add these onto the booking via the online system, you have to call their 0871 call centre.

If we'd added them at time of booking it would have been £12 per bag per flight , to add them via call centre is £15 per bag per flight. Also you can only add bags for everyone on the booking unless you do it at the airport but then the price is £20+ per bag per flight.

Not impressed. All other airlines seem to allow you to add them on via online system.
I have just looked at flighstats and is informing me that tomorrows flight to cancun from Gatwick (TCX412) is using a 757. Surely this cannot be correct. Is there another site/s where I can check this out. Where do you check? I fly the same route in 3 weeks and will not be happy if this is correct. I was assured it would be a 330-200, and this is what I have pre-booked my seat on. I amhoping it is an ex MYT. Do they fly out of Gatwick?

Thanks in advance
Made some more investigations, it looks like they have been ussing 330-243 reg OY-VKF. Is this the same layout as the British registered aircraft? If not what are the differences.
Do you know what the flight from LGW/SFB is going to be on Friday. The flight number is TCX246/247.

Would really like an airbus and hopefully the ex myt ones with seat back ife.
jessmaslin,

You'll find extensive aircraft information on our What Aircraft? guide (link below). You flight is operated by an ex-MYT Airbus A330-200. OY-VKF has the same interior as the G registered aircraft but with cloth insread of leather seats the last time I saw.

Darren
cookiechris,

Long haul flights are operated by Airbus A330-200. You'll finf further aircraft information on our What Aircraft? guide (link below).

Darren
Bit mystified as to what aircraft I'm flying on on 4th July from Glasgow to Sanford. The flight numbers (there and back respectively) are TCX328 and TCX329. I've been online to choose our seats, and the seating plan shows the forward section as being 3-3-3 for the first 12 rows, and 2-4-2 thereafter. However there are 52 rows in total which is 10 more than any other aircraft Thomas Cook seem to fly. Any ideas what aircraft it could be? The only thing I'm bothered about is getting the two seats at the side together.
energyzone,

It's an Airbus A330-300. You'll find further aircraft information on our What Aircraft? guide (link below).

Darren
Hi Darren

Flying GLA-DLM (14 Oct) on TCX3612. I notice that this flight has been operating with a B753 since early May and am hoping that this will still be the case for my flight in Oct. Can you please confirm?

Thanks
Doug16,

Your flight is operated by a 753 all summer season.

Darren
Hi Daz,

Can you tell me what bird i'll be on, 27th August - TCX5146/7 to Cyprus?

I'm hoping it'll be one of their 767's :)

Cheers fella.
Hi all, am I right in thinking that Thomas cook should have contacted me about a flight time change ? we have booked flight only from gran canaria to manchester, ( booked it last september, we travel 22nd august 2011 ) on my original printout, flight TCX2217 was departing las palmas at 13.05,and just today I went into 'manage my booking' and only just noticed it now departs at 14.00 . I know its a little under an hour later,but surely I should have been notified of this ?
I check e-mails a few times a day everyday, also my spams, and there is definately no record of an e-mail.
Just a bit miffed as it means my train times are all to pot !! ( good job I didn't book the earlier train !!)
thanks for any comments on this,
juby
juby 5,

If your flight changes significantly, then you should be notified by the airline. If it's only an hour or two, you may not be. Flight times are confirmed when you get your tickets.

Darren
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.