Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
Do you know when the rest of the summer 2013 flights will be on sale, looking for Tenerife flights from Aberdeen in June? Thanks
When you say rest i very much doubt that flight will feature now regionals are not part of the TCX plan
Oh that's annoying as its only up until April then. Will wait a while just to make sure & if not have to think about Glasgow instead then. Thanks
Jil171,

Welcome onboard :tup
NCL-ALC-NCL (TCX6016/7) are operated by Airbus A320-200 (YL-LCI of SmartLynx Airlines leased by TCX for the summer). You'll find extensive aircraft information on our What Aircraft? guide (link below).

Darren
Hi, we are travelling on an 8am flight, which means check in will open at 5am (Glasgow Airport). We have the option to check in online - if we do this, can we drop our bags off earlier than 5am, or will we still need to wait until 5am? As we have a bit of a journey to the airport, we may well arrive around 4am, and it would be great if we could drop our luggage off immediately and enjoy the airport facilities more easily.
theyoungcrew,

You can still only drop your bags off when check-in opens if you check-in online.

Darren
oh well, it was worth asking, just in case! thanks Darren :cheers
theyoungcrew wrote:
Looks like all B752s and B753s will now have IFE, with the exception of TCBB & TCBC - we are travelling on TCX3212 Glasgow to Tenerife on 13 July and returning on TCX3213 on 27 July. How soon will we be able to find out if we are likely to be on TCBB or TCBC i.e. will have no entertainment? :think

Hi Darren

You replied to my question above that you should know the day before which plane will be used for our flight, so hopefully you will know tomorrow - could you try to find out please - eagerly awaiting your response!

thanks

theyoungcrew :sun2
theyoungcrew,

It's scheduled to be a Boeing 757-200 but I can't give you a registration as yet. It makes little difference.

Darren
Ok, thanks Darren. I just wondered if we would have IFE or not, this seems to depend on the registration. Will just have to keep our fingers crossed that we do! thanks again :cheers
I'm sorry if I'm a bit late on this, but I hadn't realized Thomas Cook had re-installed IFE back into the 757-200/-300's. Have they had a business turn-around because I thought that not that long ago they removed IFE from all short/medium-haul aircraft.
Do you know what flight will be operating before TCX352 (MAN - VRA) on the 20/7/12?
JSI ollie ,

The aircraft should be operating MAN-Punta Cana-MAN (TCX314/5) before MAN-VRA-MAN (TCX352/3).

Darren
TCX2826 Manchester/Dalaman 26th August on a 76W_326 :que
TCX2527 Dalaman /manchester 24th September on a 752 _235 :que
I looked on the list but cant find these 2,
Just need to look at a seating plan so I can pre book .
According to "Hello my name is Tracy, how may I help you" at TC the outward flight is an
Airbus 326 (2-4-2) and the return will be an Boeing 752.(3-3)
are these on the list ?
Help please before the men in white coats come to take me away. :yikes
cybergran,

Ignore the last number, that's the number of seats on board the aircraft and not the aircraft type. 76W is the code for Boeing 767-300/ER (winglets) and 752 for Boeing 757-200 (235 seats, not the 187 seat). Seat plans for all these are linked from our What Aircraft? guide (link below). Ingore what you have been told by 'Tracy'. There is no such aircraft as an Airbus 326!

Darren
Thank you so much,at last someone who knows what they are talking about, :cheers
will go take a look at your list again.
Did have my doubts about "Tracy" when her reply to my "have you any exit seats available" was-----
"what are they?" :rofl
I kid you not
Afternoon Darren,

We are flying to Antalya from Gatwick this Friday 27th July on flight TCX1886 at13.50. I know we are flying on a A330 but was hoping you would know what the inbound flight to Gatwick is prior to our flight?

Thank you in advance

Gooner
gooner1977,

It should be LGW - Mahon, Menorca - LGW (TCX1424/5). Have a great holiday :cheers

Darren
If you could find out that would be great, thanks for your quick response.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.