Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
I've just looked on AENA and our a/c seems to have changed. I just wondered if anyone can confirm what is operating tomorrows TCX2002 MAN-IBZ
TCX_Flyer,

There's no change of aircraft (76W).

Darren
Cheers Dazbo, must be AENA playing up as it was showing 757-200 as appossed to 767-300(w)
TCX_Flyer wrote:
Cheers Dazbo, must be AENA playing up as it was showing 757-200 as appossed to 767-300(w)

AENA is correct, G-WJAN B752 is to operate the 2002, with a sub-charter aircraft picking up the difference in capacity.
Hi,
Flying from Leeds/Bradford to Zante on Thursday TCX8164/5
Any chance you could tell me where/when it is flying in from on the flight before?
And which A320 it should be?

Many thanks
Liam
liam12189,

Your flight is the first of the day for that aircraft at 0630, there isn't a flight immediately beforehand. Aircraft are rotated regularly so I can't give you a registration. It makes little difference in any case, they're all the same inside. Have a great holiday :tup
Darren
Hi
Please can you tell me what type of aircraft is operating TCX 2142 MAN-FUE tomorrow.

Thank you.
Sunaddict,

MAN-FUE-MAN (TCX4242/3) are operated by Boeing 757-200.

Darren
Dazbo HT Mod wrote:
Sunaddict,

MAN-FUE-MAN (TCX4242/3) are operated by Boeing 757-200.

Darren

Hi Darren, thanks but it was TCX2142 I was asking about.
Sunaddict ,

Sorry, just a typo. I put a 2 instead of 1!

Darren
Darren

Can you help me out man - tfs friday 24 august 0700

Which aircraft

Thanks
nato8835,

Please quote flight numbers when requesting aircraft information as there are often several flights. This ensures we get the correct information for you. I can't see a MAN-FTS departure at 0700 on the schedule.

Darren
Apologies

Flight no tcx 2022 Manchester to Tenerife 24 aug 0700.

Thanks
nato8835,

Thanks. MAN-TFS-MAN (TCX2022/3) are operted by Boeing 757-200.

Darren
Hi

I am flying to Cyprus on 2nd September from Cardiff, Flight No is TCX7472, can you tell me what plane this will be and are all the seats the same size pitch.

Thanks
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.