Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
markdoc,

The aircraft comes in late Monday evening / early Tuesday morning then night stops after operating either TCX2548/9 from Antalya or TCX2826/7 from Dalaman. If you're worried about delays, there's a few hours between flights to absort anything minor.

Darren
Darren, thank you for your reply, my computer seems to be playing up and I don't seem to have been receiving feeds etc through on the forum, appreciate your help on this one !!
hopefully someone who has flown recently can help me. Thomas Cook now have James Martin dishes advertised as their in flight meals, however all their adverts just mention what seems to be a single course. On previous flights as well as the chicken/beef/whatever you also got a small salad or melon for starter, a bit of cake for dessert and bread/butter/cheese.

Are the new meals still 3 course or are just the single course?
Normally it's a small roll, tray of hot food and a muffin/small cake and a fruit juice cup.
I am flying to Sanford on TCX414 on 23 July 2013

Are you able to let me know where the previous flight is coming from.

Thanks

Alan
AlanSinfield,

Your aircraft should be coming in from Punta Cana (TCX314/5).

Darren
Hi there.
A few years back (yes it's been that long since my bum was on a 'plane seat!) I was able to download a copy of the Thomas Cook in flight magazine which showed what items were available to buy in flight. Can anyone please tell me if it's possible to download the current magazine?
Many thanks.

David
dave dee,

They're linked from our What Aircraft? guide (link below), third paragraph under the Thomas Cook section.

Darren
Flying TCX325 MAN-CUN on Saturday (20th), do you know the previous flights of the plane which is scheduled to fly this flight?

Thanks
JSI ollie,

Do you not mean TCX324? TCX325 is your inbound flight. Your aircraft should be coming in from Cayo Coco, Cuba (TCX175).

Have a great holiday,

Darren
Dazbo

I'm due to fly from Manchester to Cancun on the 25th January 2014 TCX 324.
I already knew that the plane was due to be the Ex BMI A330.
I've received an e-mail stating my seat pitch will be 31" rather than 33", i've already selected seats in row 3.
I see in the "what aircraft" section that it states this plane will have 31-33" seat pitch.
My question is which seats have 33" seat pitch on board.
If possible i'll change to one of those.

Thanks
Anthony
Anthony,

I don't have specific information of what interior TCX are installing in that aircraft. They have been sending out mixed messages. The aircraft guide has the latest I was sent from TCX but I suspect all but the extra legroom economy seats will have 31" seat pitch.

Darren
I Can now book my seats for flight to Cuba on ex BMI A330

Does anyone know if there is a bulkhead in front of the first row and if so how much space there is from front of seat ?

The inner 4 seats are marked as row 1 the outer two sets of seats are labelled row 2 abd seem a bit further back so i would assume have more room.

Merged with existing topic. Dazbo HT Mod
Hi

We are travelling to Alicante on 13th August from Manchester - Flight no's TCX2052 - TCX2053.

Please could somebody tell me what aircraft this will be and will there be any IFE?

Many thanks

Merged with existing topic. Dazbo HT Mod
Their online seating plan is a 757. Only some of their 757s have IFE, so I would go prepared to entertain yourselves.
Thanks, normally fly with Ryan Air from Liverpool and so no IFE on any of their flights but got fed up of that rigmarole so decided to fly with TC from Manchester instead. I think my paperwork says Airtours.

The kids can manage for a couple of hours, they all have pods and pads etc!!
Watford Travellers,

You'll find IFE information on our What Aircraft? guide (link below).

Darren
dave1970,

Welcome onboard :tup
The last time I was onboard that aircraft, there was no bulkhead in front of Row 1. Having said that, that row used to be the business class cabin so it may have changed since the reconfiguration to TCX.

Darren
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.