Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
shearski,

Welcome onboard :tup
TCX4132 is operated by a Boeing 757-200. The flight prior to yours is TCX4857 from Dalaman, Turkey.

Darren
Thanks- thats fab. It lands before we need to leave the house so can check if there are any big delays.
Hi All,

I am trying to claim compensation for a flight I travelled on in 2009, but I'm struggling to find the exact delay information.

The flight in question was TCX248K MAN-DLM on Thurs 28 May 09. It was scheduled to depart at 13:55, but if memory serves didn't leave until around 20:00 because of technical faults...

In my communication to them I am wanting to say the exact delay info, but can't find a record of it on Flightstats - putting in TCX248K yields 'invalid flight number' and TCX248 details the planes return trip from DLM-MAN.

Could anyone point me in the right direction?

Thanks in advance.
connorhansonuk,

You'll need to speak with Thomas Cook to get specific information. You'll struggle getting details from anywhere else for a flight 4 years ago now. It's too late in my opinion to be claiming now though, I don't agree with the 6 years.

Darren
Hi. Can you tell me what aircraft I will be travelling on please and if there will be any in flight entertainment. My flight codes are Tcx 2984 and 2535. Thanks very much.
Mark
marcoxl5.

When are you travelling? Assuming it's in then next month, MAN-DLM-MAN (TCX2984/2535) are operated by Boeing 767-300/ER. IFE as well as other aircraft information is on our What Aircraft? guide (link below).

Darren
Hi Darren. Thanks very much for your quick reply. We travel Sept 27th. Am I right in saying that the IFE is overhead then?
marcoxl5,

That's correct. If you click on the aircraft type on our What Aircraft? guide, you'll find lots of photos including some cabin shots.

Darren
Does anyone know when Septembers IFE come out please
Flash7650,

A link to current IFE is on our What Aircraft guide. It should be updated anytime for August - September.

Darren
Dazbo HT Mod wrote:
Flash7650,

A link to current IFE is on our What Aircraft guide. It should be updated anytime for August - September.

Darren

Flythomascook have removed their helpdesk on that link.
flash7650 wrote:
Does anyone know when Septembers IFE come out please

August's was released on 2nd July, so fingers crossed, September shouldn't be long.
Hi Darren

Travelling Man to FUE on TCX2142 on 4/9/13. I assume it is a 757 but do you know where it will have been hat morning?

Thanks

Malcolm
Is there an actual bag drop at Newcastle? We've checked in online and was wondering if we have to wait in the normal, usually very long, check-in queue.

Merged with existing topic. Dazbo HT Mod
jim98,

One / two of the desks are normally allocated to bag drop off, just check the screens.

Darren
Hi there I was just wondering if TC have reintroduced inflight meals on shorthaul flights. My sister has booked to go to Benidorm in October via TC shop and she said she has inflight meals. I am wondering wether she is actually flying TC on maybe Jet2 ??? as the holiday also featured in Jet2 brochures. She is under the impression that she is flying TC but very confused ??
I know its a little vague as I have no flight numbers, all I know is she is flying out of Birmingham. I will try and get her flight numbers later when I see her.
Many Thanks everybody
dinner-lady,

It's difficult to comment without knowing who's she actually flying with, but inflight meals are available to pre-book with TCX. They're inspired by James Martin and are £6 per flight.

Darren
Thanks Dazbo she may have paid for meals without realising :tup
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.