Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
oblong_91 ,

GLA-ALC-GLA (TCX3022/3) are operated by Boeing 757-200.

Darren
Hi Darren

Travelling Man to FUE on TCX2142 on 4/9/13. I assume it is a 757 but do you know where it will have been hat morning?

Thanks

Malcolm
Malchester,

MAN-FUE-MAN (TCX2142/3) are operated by Boeing 757-200. I'll try and dig out the incoming flight when I get chance.

Darren
Hi there, I'm travelling to Punta Cana soon on TCX314.

Could any one tell me where and when the airplane comes into before my flight?

Many thanks.
Gorky5,

Welcome onboard :tup
The A330-200 operating your flight should be coming in from Las Vegas (TCX124/5).

Darren
Hi
Am flying to zante on 29th aug with Thomas cook airlines on tcx2112 back 6th sept tcx2113. When I booked it I was told to checkin for outbound flight online. Today it says on my booking that online checkin is no longer available for this flight.

Just wondered if anyone knows why??

Cheers
Also do you know what flight will be coming in before ours goes out and is there anyway of telling which b752 they will use for the flight?
Cheeky999,

Aircraft are rotated pretty much weekly so there's no way of knowing the registration this far out. It makes little difference in any case as they are all pretty much the same.

Darren
Thanks for that Darren, did u read my post previous to this one regarding online checkin? And do u know what flight our aircraft will be used on just before our flight?
Cheeky999,

If you're checking luggage in, I wouldn't worry about online check-in as it's unlikely to be a time saver for you as you'll still have to drop luggage off at the airport and check that in. I don't have your previous flight details to hand at the moment.

Darren
Cheeky999 I think you will find you cannot checkin on line till 48 hrs before departure. Chekin closes 24 hrs before. So as i read it you have 1 day to do this and print boarding passes. I have contacted their on line Q&A advisor, and was told this is their policy and I can print boarding passes on arrival at airport at Thomas Cook desk, but who wants to do that at the last minute. A bit stupid.
Cheeky999 wrote:
Hi
Am flying to zante on 29th aug with Thomas cook airlines on tcx2112 back 6th sept tcx2113. When I booked it I was told to checkin for outbound flight online. Today it says on my booking that online checkin is no longer available for this flight.

Just wondered if anyone knows why??

Cheers

Online check in, where available does only open 48 hours prior, but there have been some flights recently where online check in hasn't been available at all. If it is going to be available it will tell you the exact date and time when you log into your booking. If this isn't the case, it sounds like yours is one where OLCI isn't going to be possible.
Cheers for all the replies. Am not gonna bother with online checkin.
If you could let me know which flight is operated before ours on the day, when u have the info, that would be good and if anyone know which call sign will operate the flight now it's getting close to departure, please let me know.

Cheers
Darren I am due to fly TCX 7452 to Bristol- Kos. Is this aircraft the one that arrives in from Zakinthos about 2 hrs earlier. TAI
pipefitter,

That should be the flight before yours, yes.

Darren
Hi. Could you tell me when I will be able
to select our seats on flight Tom034 to Barbados
on 8th Nov 2013.
Thanks
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.