Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
The 31" leg room is a good move. I hope Thomson take note because it is very uncomfortable with 28".

I've just booked my holiday to Sicily and have paid for extra legroom, 33" I think. I assume we will be on a 757, my favourite plane, am I correct Darren? And if so do you know which 757s have been converted to the new seating please?

I like the 757s because of their fantastic take off performance and the engines are made in my local town! Home of the Rams!
Sorry Darren, it is MAN to CTA on June 8th, I don't know the flight number yet.
Qman,

I'd need a flight number to check. I wasn't aware TCX were flying in to CTA from MAN? Are you sure your flights aren't with EZY (EZY1982/3)?

Darren
Sorry again Darren, my flights are on Thomson. I am going there now!
My daughter has booked a last minute deal.

Birmingham to Grand Canary

Monday 30/12/13

Don't have flight details yet apart from departing 08-00 hrs ?

Is it possible to say Which aircraft type please ?
Whomenever,

im not at home at the moment to check, but it'll be a Boeing 757-200 or Aibus A321-200.

Darren
Cheers mate,much appreciated.

Daughter looking to book some legroom seats today. I Don't know to much about either aircraft as never flown TC before so cannot help her really ?
Whomenever,

All the information is on our What Aircraft? guide with links to seat plans etc. Extra legroom seats are on exit rows and bulkheads.

I'm back home now so looking at flight details. Do you know if the flight number is ZB428? If so, it's operated by Monarch Airlines using an Airbus A321-200.

Darren
Dazbo HT Mod wrote:
Whomenever,

All the information is on our What Aircraft? guide with links to seat plans etc. Extra legroom seats are on exit rows and bulkheads.

I'm back home now so looking at flight details. Do you know if the flight number is ZB428? If so, it's operated by Monarch Airlines using an Airbus A321-200.

Darren

Dazbo.

Wont know anything until I get home as currently on nightshirt.

I got the flight times wrong apparently because they actually fly a bit later at 10.30 am and not 08-00 from Birmingham but booked with Thomas Cook.

Kids eh..
Whomenever,

That explains why I couldn't find a TCX flight departing at 0800! I can't see a TCX departure for 1030 either!

Darren
Dazbo HT Mod wrote:
Whomenever,

That explains why I couldn't find a TCX flight departing at 0800! I can't see a TCX departure for 1030 either!

Darren

Dazbo.

Just had a text and the flight number is now TOM 7120.

Departing 30/12/13 @. 09-50. Birmingham.

Total mix up.

:duh
Whomenever,

I thought it would be that one as I couldn't see any TCX flights. Their flights are operated by Thomson Airways using Boeing 757-200.

Darren
Hi Darren, I'm flying to Holguin on March 28th on TCX244 from Manchester. Can you tell me if this aircraft is one of the new A330's please?
Mdollar,

There are no 'new' A330's as such, the aircraft are still the same ones as previously but one has a new interior. G-CHTZ, the former Bmi aircraft that joined the fleet in November is the aircraft operating the above flight and has the new style interior.

Darren
Do you know if that will be the plane used for my MT324/MT325 flight from Manchester to Cancun and return on 22nd Feb,/1st March?

I can see it is the one which has been used for that flight recently, from Flightradar.
alex_heney,

It's normally used on that route too.

Darren
Thanks Darren,

That's good to know - an extra inch or two width makes more difference to me than pitch, given I have short legs :)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.