Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
Hi,

Can anybody tell me which aircraft will operate TCX 5002 from East Midlands to Ibiza on 13/08/14 please?

Thanks in advance,

Sparky123
sparky123,

EMA-IBZ-EMA (TCX5002/3) are operated by Airbus A321-200.

Darren
Hi Dazbo can you tell me what the plane will be on the flight below. Thanks in advance.

Manchester-Hurghada 2nd May 13.55 TCX2514
carl m,

MAN-HRG-MAN (TCX251/5) are operated by Boeing 767-300/ER.

Darren
Hi Dazbo

My flight from LGW to Dalaman appears to be operated by A330, flight number TCX1906 on 20th Sept and returning a week later.

Is it possible to book seats in the premium cabin? So far only legroom seats in rows 8 and 30 are showing as available.

Thanks
LAX2000 wrote:
Hi Dazbo

My flight from LGW to Dalaman appears to be operated by A330, flight number TCX1906 on 20th Sept and returning a week later.

Is it possible to book seats in the premium cabin? So far only legroom seats in rows 8 and 30 are showing as available.

Thanks

I would think only Thomas Cooks could answer that one. They may not sell the seats in the Premium cabin because as soon as they do they have to pay the increased APD rate for them. I would contact Thomas Cook.
LAX2000,

There is no premium cabin. They are sold as extra legroom only. Call Thomas Cook and I'm sure they'll sort you out.

Darren
Can someone please advise me if it's just wishful thinking or did I read somewhere that TC now let you carry a handbag as well as 5kg of hand luggage? Their website still says 1 piece only but I'm hoping it simply hasn't been updated yet.
Aslemma wrote:
Can someone please advise me if it's just wishful thinking or did I read somewhere that TC now let you carry a handbag as well as 5kg of hand luggage? Their website still says 1 piece only but I'm hoping it simply hasn't been updated yet.

Wishful thinking. Still one piece, plus one bag of goods bought airside.
Thanks. I thought it probably was but there was no harm in hoping. :roll:
Hi Darren.
It appears that my flight to Barbados 23/01/15 from Manchester is TCX254. looking at the section 'what aircraft' it seems that this is going to be a A330. is this the ex BMI.?
screwy,

Is this a cruise charter or a package holiday? There are no flights listed for 23/01/15 so I can only assume it's a cruise charter? Regular flights (TCX 816/7 & 854/5) are scheduled to be operated by TCX Airbus A330-200, not the ex-Bmi. Cruise charter aircraft could be any of the fleet subject to what is asked for.

Darren
New Thomas Cook routes from Manchester to New York JFK and Miami commencing 2nd May 2015 using Airbus A330-200;

Mon, Thurs, Sat:
MAN 13:20 JFK 15:40 TCX848 JFK 18:30 MAN 05:55 TCX849

Fri, Sun
MAN 10:15 MIA 12:40 TCX830 MIA 14:10 MAN 06:00 TCX831

Darren
Hi everyone,

I'm flying on Thomas Cook TCX2514 flight in September and wondered if I could ask some advice.

The plane is a 767-300 and I'm currently booked in seat 15F (exit row, window). This seat isn't cheap at £25 each way. I have seen that 2F is available at a cost of only £9.50 each way. According to Seat Guru and another similar seat, it appears that there is no seat in front of 2F. So while 2F is just a standard seat, it is effectively extra legroom. I'm worried that 15F is going to have a slide encroaching into my legroom room space and that 2F would be the better seat?

Can anyone confirm?

Many thanks!
whitenoise,

Welcome onboard :tup
MAN-HRG-MAN (TCX2514/5) are indeed operated by Boeing 767-300.ER. You'll find extensive aircraft information on our What Aircraft? guide (link below). There's a full row of seat on row 1. Row 2 are standard seats, not extra legroom hence they are £9.50 to choose them rather than £25.00. Extra legroom seats located at rows 1, 13 A/B, 15 G/H and 31. I assume F was a typo? F is an isle seat, not a window. Row 15 doesn't have a slide as it's behind a bulkhead (toilet), it's not actually at a door.

Darren
Hi,

I have booked a holiday to Cuba for Feb 2015. I understand we will be flying on the new refitted airbus A330 we have paid for extra leg room seats; row 11 seats a and c and have paid £40 each. I have read on the internet that some people have said they upgraded with TC and ended up with the inflatable emergency slide being stored in their seat well and hence ending up with less leg room. I wonder if anyone could advise if this is the same on the new refitted flights (if so there are still other extra leg room seats available so I can change!)

Thanks,
Sarah
Sarahg112,

Welcome onboard :tup
This aircraft doesn't have those type of slides. While they protrude in to the cabin a small amount, it doesn't restrict legroom. They offer more legroom than standard seats. You'll be fine.

Darren
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.