Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
Hi. We booked flights Gatwick to Dalaman earlier in the year for Fri 1st Aug 14.
At the time, the flight time from Gatwick was 7.00am. It then changed to 7.25am, and over the last couple of months shows as 9.25am on the 'Manage My Account' page of Thomas Cook.
We have had no emails from TC to inform us of this change.
However, when I search fight TCX1556 online, it would appear that all flights leaving on Fridays since May, up to last week were scheduled as 7.25am. Do TC put extra flights on during the school holidays, which is why our one for 1st Aug is 2 hours later? I called the HelpDesk, to try and get clarity on the time of the flight; but all they would say was 'your flight time is showing as 9.25am'. Well I know it is, but I was trying to find out why the change. Would hate to arrive at Gatwick on 1st Aug to drop our bags at 7.30am, to discover there has been a mix up, and our flight had just left!!!
Thanks.
HH14,

Welcome onboard :tup
Regardless of when other flights depart, you should always use the flight times given on your tickets / confirmation unless told otherwise by Thomas Cook. Whatever time is quoted on Manage my account, is the latest time for your departure.

Darren
Hello all, it's been a while

Flying to Tenerife on 4th of August with Thos Cook but the flight code is EVE 3402. I did a bit of digging and it looks like Evelop Air, and apparently they only have a fleet size of 2; a 330 and a 320. Can anyone confirm, and which one is it likely to be?

Gracias!

Aquasaur take a look at this existing topic for some more info

http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/forum/evelop-airlines-t159525.html
Hi
We are travelling to Cyprus on 30th July. When checking the internet it seems that there will be movies to watch. Is this true? We were last on a flight 2 years ago and there was no inflight entertainment.
Can you help please.

Thank you
lowie0804,

IFE information is on our What Aircraft? guide (link below). It's dependant on the aircraft type you're on.

Darren
The flight number is TCX7154. I have tried to see what airplane it is but I can't find it.
Sorry to be a pain Darren as you have been so very helpful so far. Does this mean there will be entertainment on board. The Thomas Cook site calls it a Medium Haul flight and states that there are movies etc but when we flew last time there wasn't.

:)
lowie0804,

As I mentioned, its subject to aircraft type as some dont have IFE onboard. Im guessing you flew on an Airbus A320-200 last time? IFE listings are linked from our What Aircraft? guide. Click on the link and IFE per aircraft is given. The A321 you'll be travelling on should be one of the newer ones with IFE installed.

Darren
Hi my first time on here so hello everyone, I'm looking to book a flight with TC from Manchester to Las Vegas, going out, the seat plan looks the same but coming back the flight no is 277 and the seating is different, as there is no premium economy and the seats at the very front are not being shown as extra legroom. I was just wondering what kind of plane this would be,
Golden Gate,

The aircraft are Airbus A330-200. Further details are on our What Aircraft? guide (link below).

Darren
Thanks for the reply, I guess the seats at the front will have a little more room but not enough room for TC to want to charge £40 extra for.
Golden Gate,

There are extra legroom seats onboard (subject to availability) on exit rows, but no premium seating on that particular aircraft.

Darren
Thanks for that, the exit row seats have been taken on that flight so will probably choose one of the very front seats
Him aim flying on thomas cook TCX162 from manchester to Cancun on 20/8. Please could you confirm which plane this will be and whether this will be the new seat configuration 2-4-2? Does the airline also provide any additional goodies/activities for children (aged 5 and 7). Many thanks
Nessy0001,

MAN-CUN-MAN (TOM162/3) are operated by Airbus A330-200 in the standard configuration, ie 3-3-3 in economy. There aren't any goodies given out for children, or at least there weren't the last time I flew with them. You'll find extensive aircraft information on our What Aircraft? guide (link below).

Darren
Hi
Can anyone shed some light as worried about flight, have flown many times over to Caribbean, Costa Rica etc, but going to cancun from manchester details say Flight TCX 162 ,, 332-325
What type of plane is this, have booked premium as hubby 6ft 4" but read some awful reviews, technical faults, emergency landings, so a bit stressed at moment as go in 4 weeks and honestly feel ill with worry ,
Thanks
Flossie10,

Your flights are operated by Airbus A330-200 (regular aircraft, not the ex-Bmi). You'll find extensive aircraft information on our what Aircraft? guide (link below). If you read enough reviews, you'll find ones like that about any airline. Thomas Cook have no more technical issues or emergency landings than any other airline. Don't worry, they are a safe and reliable airline so don't stress, just look forward to your holiday.

Darren
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.