Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
Hello Dazbo

Could you tell me what aircraft the flight below is please.

Manchester to Larnaca 21/9/14 TCX2156
kathymo,

Welcome onbaord :tup
MAN-LCA-MAN (TCX2156/7) are operated by Boeing 767-300/ER. You'll find extensive aircraft information on our What Aircraft? guide (link blow).

Darren
A long way ahead I know but we have booked seats on TCX 472 MAN to MCO 29th August 2015, return on 12th September, TCX 273.
Looking at the Thomas Cook website the seating plan is all 2-4-2 in economy. Last time we went on a a TC A330 it was 3-4-3 and 2-4-2 nearer the back. I know that they have an ex BMI A330 with the 2-4-2- layout but are all the TC fleet being refitted with the same layout?
Want to book seats but already some have gone!

Also do Thomas Cook still do day before check in at MAN?

Thanks in advance
roadrunner wrote:
A long way ahead I know but we have booked seats on TCX 472 MAN to MCO 29th August 2015, return on 12th September, TCX 273.
Looking at the Thomas Cook website the seating plan is all 2-4-2 in economy. Last time we went on a a TC A330 it was 3-4-3 and 2-4-2 nearer the back. I know that they have an ex BMI A330 with the 2-4-2- layout but are all the TC fleet being refitted with the same layout?
Want to book seats but already some have gone!

Also do Thomas Cook still do day before check in at MAN?

Thanks in advance

Currently they have one in 2-4-2 which narrows to 2-3-2 and the others are in 3-3-3 and they also narrow to 2-3-2. By the start of next Summer they will all have been refurbished and be in 2-4-2, narrowing to 2-3-2.. You can still do Sundown check in. It's currently £5 a bag.

The flights have been on sale for a few months which is why some seats have already been allocated.
Thanks Sunaddict for the reply.

Another couple of question regarding TC. The seat plan showing the 2-4-2 layout has, towards the rear a blanked out section in the middle of the rows of 3, Do you know what is in this area.

and

do any the A330 still have the downstairs toilets?

Thanks again
If it has a premium cabin, although it may say its unavailable, it has downstairs toilets. The blanks in the centre seats at the rear of the aircraft aren't actually there. It's just the way the online plan copes with putting three seats instead of four.
roadrunner,

The ex-MYT aircraft (G-OMYT, MDBD & MLJL) have toilets downstairs. The ex-Bmi are on the main deck.

Darren
I'm flying to Las Vegas in Oct, can anybody tell me how often TC change their in flight films, as I assume that what is being shown at the moment wont still be on in 8 weeks time.
hi
just booked for orlando next year and my receipt states flight de0026. It is listed on condors website as being operated by thomas cook. My question is does the flight leave at 10.25 as thomas cooks flight on that date flys at 10.15. I am assuming this is flying into orlando int and not sanford and also can you tell me what aircraft(is it the 2-4-2 i traveled on earlier this year)
cheers
sorry forgot, april 16th 2015 from manchester returning 2 weeks later
grimlord01,

MAN-MCO-MAN (TCX126/7 - DE026/7) are operated by Airbus A330-200 (revised configuration, 2-4-2) departing MAN at 1015.

Darren
Hi

We travel to Cuncun from Manchester on the 21st October , its says are flight number is tcx 148 can anyone tell me a little more about this plane? Also i noticed someone mentioned what films will be getting shown ...is this out yet?

Thanks
Sam (",)
sam74,

Welcome onboard :tup
MAN-CUN-MAN (TCX148/9) are operated by Airbus A3320-200. You'll find extensive aircraft information on our What Aircraft? guide (link below) including seat plans, aircraft and cabin photos and a link to the IFE guide (although it's yet to be updated for Sept / Oct, shouldn't be too long).

Darren
Movies are -

O/B - Maleficent, The Adventurer - The Cure of the Midas Box, Veronica Mars, Muppets Most Wanted,

I/B - Khumba, Moms Night Out, Grudge Match, Rio 2
Hi Dazbo

We are flying on the 21st September to Antalya from Manchester. TCX 2548. The layout is 2-4-2.
Any idea which plane services this route?

Thanks
Anthony
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.