Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
:think I should know the answer to this for you having flown to Cuba with them only 2 months ago but I simply don't remember! I had my own with me because I'd downloaded stuff onto my iPad for the train journey down to Manchester and then just continued to listen and watch stuff on that it my own headphones. I don't remember them even coming round with them much less whether they were selling them or giving them away. :duh how unobeservant is that?

SM
Mobor One wrote:
Looking at the Thomas Cook website, it says I need to buy headphones. Is this the case on long haul too?

Also, the entertainment guide still shows as September / October. Does anyone know what will be showing for December?

Thanks

Yes you will need to either buy headsets on board or take your own. November/December IFE is staying he same as September/October.
Thank you. Will dig out some single pin ones then. Times must be hard. No headsets and repeated IFE!

Hopefully I'll get a seat to sit in!
Mobor One wrote:
Thank you. Will dig out some single pin ones then. Times must be hard. No headsets and repeated IFE!

Hopefully I'll get a seat to sit in!

The refurbished A330s have a single jack. The non refurbs are 2 pin. I think the same IFE may be down to the fact that all the A330s will all be refurbished by the end of the year, so the IFE system across them all will be the same. I'm guessing they may make some more changes to it then. Hopefully a bigger choice.
I think I have some headphone acquired from First Choice where one of the pins folds in. I'll track them down, and that will cover all angles :cheers
Hi, was wondering if anyone could help me, I'm flying next week on TCX1626 LGW-SSH and had seen on a website that up until the end of December on a 757-300 but when I checked a flight tracker that the leg had had been operated by one of the brand new A321, I was wondering if anyone could give a bit of clarity on what equipment will be used next week? I'm 6ft and dreading flying on the 7573 :(
zachbt,

Welcome onboard :tup
LGW-SSH-LGW (TCX1626/7) are operated by Airbus A321-200 (G-TCDB is mainly assigned to that flight, but can change). If you want me to check specific dates, please confirm your exact dates of travel. You'll find extensive aircraft information on our What Aircraft? guide (link below).

Darren
Hi

We are traveling on 17th December from Manchester to Cayo Coco.

Can you tell me what plane we will be on for this?

Also we are returning on 1st Jan and wonder if you could tell us that plane to?

Thanks

Hann8469 :cheers
Hannah8469,

MAN-CCC-MAN are operated by Airbus A330-200. You'll find extensive aircraft information on our What Aircraft? guide (link below).

Darren
hi
flying back from sharm el sheikh on 19th jan 2015 TCX2529 can someone tell me if there's in flight entertainment on this aircraft please
tiler,

When requesting aircraft information, please supply all your details, where you are flying from. MAN-SSH-MAN (TCX2528/9) are operated by Airbus A321-200. IFE details are on our What Aircraft? guide (link below).

Darren
hi Darren
thanks for the reply and posting info, reason I asked the question is I spoke Thomas cook airlines earlier and they said there was no ife on the flight, then looked at the info on here then got confused, can you shed some light as to who is correct

thanks dave
tiler,

Flights are currently operated by Boeing 757-200 with no IFE. I've checked the dates for your flights and it suggests a 38 row Airbus A321-200, with IFE if a newer aircraft as opposed to a 40 row Boeing 757-200. I can only pass on the information that's on my screen.

Darren
Gatwick to Goa - Flight TCX276 - Sunday 7th December

Hi Darren

Do you know where this flight will be coming in from?

Thanks
Mobor One,

The inbound flight is normally TCX126/7 to/from Barbados.

Darren
Hi Darren

I'm going to Ibiza on 22/07/2015 gat - ibiza TCX1008 ........(320-180)
returning on 02/07/2015 -On TCX1005...... (321-220)

thing is on the Airfleets site it says there are no active A320 planes in the fleet?

Having chosen & paid for choose a seat I'm finding it a little confusing which plane we will be on for the outbound journey.. :think

also it says on the TC site that there are no A320 planes in their fleet

In the Thomas Cook fleet we currently have:

10 x Boeing 757-200
2 x Boeing 757-300
3 x Boeing 767-300
11 x Airbus A321-200 *
5 x Airbus A330-200 **
* By the end of Summer 2015 we will acquire another seven A321’s, making it a total of 18 in the fleet
** By May 2015 we will have six A330-200’s in our fleet

any insight is appreciated :)
MissyE,

LGW-IBZ-LGW (TCX1008/5) are operated by Airbus A320-200 / A321-200 respectively. TCX will be leasing an A320 to be based at Gatwick, and others at other regional airports for Summer 2015. This is normal practice during the busier summer season.

Darren
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.