Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
I am off to Jamaica next week, flight # TOM 44 returning on TOM 45

Does anyone know the films on offer? Don't know whether to fill my iPad up on films :)
Also, how much are ciggies on the plane? A friend has requested I buy some.

Thx
grahamc72,

Have a look at our What Aircraft? guide and follow the links provided.

Darren
Is there a way of checking how much a premium upgrade is and availability before booking? We're planning on going to Cayo Coco from Manchester on either 5th or 12th August 2015 for 2 weeks.
dramaqueen,

Try a dummy booking for your dates of travel and it should give the upgrade cost.

Darren
Thanks Darren

There's no option to upgrade for any date but it said on the internet you can do it after booking.... bit of a crazy system.
dramaqueen,

I don't have a price, can't see one either other than the details of the new service from 1st May 2015. I'd expect it to be £300 per person though. It's still only 35" seat pitch so a lot to pay for only 2" more seat pitch and the other extras.

Darren
It's more than just an extra 4" seat pitch, wider seat and bigger recline. It's extra luggage, hand and checked, upgraded meals and IFE, complimentary bar, fast track security etc.
Some of the other routes the upgrade is coming out at around £250 or less on a flight only, date and price fluctuations dependent. The extra luggage alone (if you wanted it) would cost £80.
Whether the extra cost is worth it though is entirely personal.
Thank you :) I thought it was about that :) will see when we have booked how much it is and if it's available :)
Just booked flights to Barbados 20/12/2015 TO 29/12/2015

TCX726 and TCX854

says the plane is 332-223 going out and a 332-223 AIR TANKER coming back

I have pre booked seats going out so know what the seat plan is (booked seats 10G and 10H)

However not letting me book seats on return journey and cannot find any info on this plane

Any help would be appreciated

Many Thanks
littlebw1995,

Welcome onboard :tup
Seat plans and other aircraft details are on our What Aircraft? guide (link below). You'll be on a 2 class A332, the same as your outbound flight.

Darren
sorry i made a mistake

TCX726 and TCX854

IT IS A a 332-232 AIR TANKER coming back
littlebw1995,

It will be one of the two class configured aircraft that operates your flight. A specific aircraft isn't assigned to a specific route, it'll be one of the aircraft from the fleet. They are rotated regularly. From May 2015, an aircraft (G-VYKG) is on lease from Air Tankers. It isn't an actual air tanker, it's just leased from them and will be in the standard two class TCX configuration when it enters service. Whether this will be used on your day of departure or one of the others is anyones guess.

Darren
Dazbo HT Mod wrote:
littlebw1995,

It will be one of the two class configured aircraft that operates your flight. A specific aircraft isn't assigned to a specific route, it'll be one of the aircraft from the fleet. They are rotated regularly. From May 2015, an aircraft (G-VYKG) is on lease from Air Tankers. It isn't an actual air tanker, it's just leased from them and will be in the standard two class TCX configuration when it enters service. Whether this will be used on your day of departure or one of the others is anyones guess.

Darren

Thanks Darren
littlebw1995 wrote:
sorry i made a mistake

TCX726 and TCX854

IT IS A a 332-232 AIR TANKER coming back

The online seating plan shows it as the Air Tanker lease which is going to be in single class all economy, according to TCX website.
We are flying to ACE from MAN on 3rd June 2015 on TCX2024, returning on TCX2025.(I think)

What aircraft will we be on and is IFE available? IPad on standby if not...

Cheers, Iain.
IainB999,

Are you sure of the details? There are no flights showing on Wednesdays, only Monday, Thursday and Sunday. IFE details are linked on our What Aircraft? guide (link below).

Darren
Apologies - idiot mode installed!

I meant Thurs 4th. Not sure why I put the 3rd...
IainB999,

I thought there must be a problem!

MAN-ACE-MAN (TCX2024/5) are operated by Airbus A321-200.

Make sure you go to the airport on the right day!

Darren
We're staying over the night before, which may have added to the confusion...

Thanks for the info Dazbo!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.