Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
Morning!

Another quick question with regards the A330s!

When they say that 1 A330 will be based at GLA this summer, will this be the same aircraft or any of the A330 fleet? I noticed OY-VKF is on the GLA-LAS run this morning.
BobAgg,

Aircraft are rotated regularly for maintenance so it wont be the same one all year.

Darren
BobAgg,
The aircraft swop is often done down route as it saves unnecessary positioning. For example, the aircraft operating from Glasgow to Las Vegas may not be the aircraft operating the inbound sector from Las Vegas to Glasgow.
Cheers guys for your quick fire answers to what was on the face of it a pretty dumb question, suppose I'm just impatient to find out which A330 I'll be on from GLA-Vegas in a few months! As an ATCer at Scottish Centre all I get to see are the callsign & the blips on the radar display!

Cheers again!
Hi,

Could you tell me where TCX152 flies in from before it lands in Glasgow to fly to Cancun May 30th

Thanks

Colin
colinshear,

The flight prior is GLA-MCO-GLA (TCX926/7).

Darren
Dazbo HT Mod wrote:
colinshear,

The flight prior is GLA-MCO-GLA (TCX926/7).

Darren

Cheers
Darren
Currently TCX has 7 A330's in its fleet, 6 G registered aircraft and 1 OY registered.

Can anyone confirm the interior layout of each aircraft, and which ones have the updated interior including premium economy seating?

Thanks.

Jon
Morning!

Will G-VYGK be taken out of service to be fitted out as per Thomas Cook spec. or is that it for the summer scheduke?

Cheers!
Dazbo HT Mod wrote:
BobAgg,

G-VYGK already has a TCX interior.

Darren

It has no seatback IFE, but it does have 34" pitch so different from the other A330s. Last month Christoph Debus said "AirTanker will get IFE and the same cabin interior like all other TCX aircraft next months".

Has it been done, because so many people are complaining they've been told that they won't have seatback IFE?
Hi Guys!

Could you tell me where the plane flies in from to Manchester for my flight to Lanzarote on Sunday TCX2318. Any idea on reg?

Thanks

Liam.
Hi, could you tell me the aircraft type for our holiday next month please? We're going from Man to Arrecife - TCX2024.

Many Thanks
Helen
helenbxx,

MAN-ACE-MAN (TCX2024/5) are scheduled to be operated by Airbus A321-200.

Darren
Morning all, your resident EGPF-KLAS A330 pest back with another question!

Itinerary for my TCX172 Glasgow to Las Vegas on 6th July now says the flight will be on ' Thomas Cook TCX172 (332-330 HiFly) which has me wondering if TCX have drafted in a HiFly A330 for the route, I was initially expecting the Air Tanker.

They can fly me out on one of their old 752s for all I care, however my curiosity is getting the better of me!

Thank you again for your time!

Regards,

Bob.
BobAgg wrote:
Morning all, your resident EGPF-KLAS A330 pest back with another question!

Itinerary for my TCX172 Glasgow to Las Vegas on 6th July now says the flight will be on ' Thomas Cook TCX172 (332-330 HiFly) which has me wondering if TCX have drafted in a HiFly A330 for the route, I was initially expecting the Air Tanker.

They can fly me out on one of their old 752s for all I care, however my curiosity is getting the better of me!

Thank you again for your time!

Regards,

Bob.

I think the Air Tanker is going in for refit to bring it in line with TC other A330s. henced the leased Hi-Fly A330.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.