Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
Hi all,

I am flying from Birmingham on 15th August with Thomas Cook but on an Evelop flight - no E9 3403. Can you tell me what type of plane it is please and which seat would have a window? We normally seat 3 or 4 rows back from middle exit door
hippyjak,

They use Airbus A320-200. The seats you mention have a window.

Darren
My holiday is a week away now, fly from Glasgow to dalaman at 0800 I think I'm flying on a 757 but can you tell me if the aircraft will be refitted?
Is row 12 ( extra leg room) on a Thomas Cook 757-200 a window seat ?
Hey

I have family flying on TCX2416 to Kos today, they have been informed that it is going to be operated by a A330 instead of the normal 767 due to "operational circumstances". Any idea as to why the change?
liam12189 wrote:
Hey

I have family flying on TCX2416 to Kos today, they have been informed that it is going to be operated by a A330 instead of the normal 767 due to "operational circumstances". Any idea as to why the change?

Operational circumstances can mean a lot of things. Does it matter?. Consider it a bonus!
Hi, I'm a seriously terrified flyer but still put myself through thr ordeal a few times a year. On 22/8 I'm flying man-mah returning 5/9, tcx2442/3. We did these exact fights last year and the outbound flight was switched to a 767 which was great, lots of empty seats. The flights this year are still showing as a 757-200. I assume last years switch was probably a one off tech issue?

I've booked row 12 seats def, which are close to an emergency exit, at least seat f appears to have lots of legroom but does d and e? Also does f have a window with a good view do you know? W

Any general thoughts on the way tcx look after their 757 fleet? Last year the plane seemed very ropey. We had to get off at Mahon as soon as we had boarded due to an engine fault, after re boarding the pilot told us the dusky hadn't been fixed but we could fly back as it was. After that the hold door wouldn't seal and took a few mins to fix.
Hi,

I am flying on TCX162 from MAN-CUN on 19/08/15 at 09:20am, and then the return leg 2 weeks later (TCX163 from CUN-MAN on 03/09/15 at 15:40). I was just wondering if its at all possible for you to tell which aircraft we'll be travelling on? I think we've got the A330-200(?), but I'm hoping we've managed to avoid the AirTanker one.

Thanks.
jac_789 wrote:
Hi,

I am flying on TCX162 from MAN-CUN on 19/08/15 at 09:20am, and then the return leg 2 weeks later (TCX163 from CUN-MAN on 03/09/15 at 15:40). I was just wondering if its at all possible for you to tell which aircraft we'll be travelling on? I think we've got the A330-200(?), but I'm hoping we've managed to avoid the AirTanker one.

Thanks.

All the longhaul aircraft they operate are A330-200s Those flights are scheduled on an ex MYT A330 with a premium cabin. The Air Tanker lease will have been refitted and back in service soon.
Sunaddict wrote:
jac_789 wrote:
Hi,

Thanks.

All the longhaul aircraft they operate are A330-200s Those flights are scheduled on an ex MYT A330 with a premium cabin. The Air Tanker lease will have been refitted and back in service soon.

So does this mean we'll have setback IFE?

Thanks!
jac_789,

All the details are on our What Aircraft? guide. Yes, they're fitted with seat back IFE.

Darren
Sorry didn't realise how bad my typing was on my earlier post! Not liking predictive input on the iPad! Any ideas about the questions i asked?
Coud your give details of the following aircraft type please.

Thomas cook tcx 2428

Manchester to Tenerife south

August 26. 18-30pm

:que
Whomenever,

MAN-TFS-MAN (TCX2428/9) should be operated by an Avion Airbus A320-200 on behalf of Thomas Cook.

Darren
Hello...finally decided to travel abroad again but since booking seats plane seems to have changed! Booked onto TCX830 from Manchester to Miami, now showing only 42 row of seats, originally showed 44 rows! Please can someone in know advise what plane it is? Thanks!
Thinmum,

Airbus A330-200. Its the only type used on long haul unless there's a technical problem with an aircraft.

Darren
Hello

We are flying on TCX 472 on Saturday 29th August. I know its on a A332 but is it likely to be one of the ex MYT ones with under belly cameras or has the Scandinavian TCX also have these?

Thanks
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.