Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
paradiselover wrote:
Hiya,

We are travelling Manchester to Holguin on 21st September 2015 and I have just read on another forum that the outbound flight has been changed from 10.40 to 13.25. Can anyone verify this for me please, I haven't been contacted by Thomas Cook and I think this is poor customer service. Why would this have been changed?

Also could you please tell me if the following seats have windows not blanked out ones:

TCX 244 outbound 21st Sept 2015 seats 20 H & K
TCX 245 inbound 5 th Oct 2015 seats 16 H & K

Many thanks

Log into your booking online and it will show you the correct times. You should do this regularly as a matter of course, to check for any changes of any sort. It's the customers responsibilty. Emails of changes can and do go astray.
Hiya,

Thanks, I have logged in to my bookings and the departure time does say 13.25. It's doesn't even say important information they have simply changed the time. I do think it is poor that TC haven't brought it to my attention in some form.

Having looked into this myself I see Pope Francis is visiting Holguin on the 21st Sept arriving at Frank Pais airport at 9.30 and leaving at 16.40. So I would assume the flight has been put back to 18.00 arrival time to keep the airport clear.

I can understand this, but I do wish they would let people know.
I did wonder if this was connected with his visit and to be fair to Thomas Cook there is a good chance that they have only been recently informed of this themselves. Cuban bureacracy is notorious for acting in a contrary, often arbitrary manner and at short notice! I have experienced the situation where a music festival was postponed for a month only a few weeks before it was due to start and long after many overseas visitors would have been committed to their flights with no chance of re-scheduling them.

SM
We are flying to Egypt on Thomas Cook A321-200 & have an option of choosing seats.
Currently row 11 is free which shows lots of leg room.
Are the seats narrower due to the meal tray being located in the armrest?
I cannot decide whether to go with these seats or plump for row 2 which is the row we will be flying out on
Hello,
Can anyone help me we are going to Egypt flying on a A321-200, we have pre booked seats so I can choose our seats.
Row 11 is free & im tempted to booking these as it seems they have extra legroom but are the seats the same width? I know the meal tray is located in the armrest so wasn't sure if the seat would be narrower.
We also have the option of row 2
Hi there.
I'm flying from Gatwick to Cancun on 24th Sept 15 on TCX412 and back on 8th Oct on TCX413. Could anyone tell me what plane this will be? It says on my itinerary 332-321, but I have no idea!

TIA xx :)
Hi Dazbo

Can you tell me what aircraft is used for the flight below please.

Man-Larnaca 11/10/15
TCX2156

Thank you
Hi Dazbo
Wonder if you can help me with what type of plane I am flying on
Flying with Thomas Cook Xmas Day to join a cruise in Barbados flight number TCX146
The flight seat booking open yesterday and the seating arrangement is 2,4,2 with no premier cabin
Just wondering what plane and seat pitch we can expect.
Have been spoilt as flown with Dreamliner last couple years and know Thomas Cook pitches aren't as generous but think this must be one of Thomas Cook older long haul planes.
hi im travelling on the tcx 386/387 man-puj on 17th oct have been tracking this flight for a couple of weeks now and the aircraft most commonly used is oy-vkf tc scandinavia.

can you tell me what ife/seats this has is it the new configuration or old? does it have downstairs lavs? have booked seats and the plan shows the new layout but with it being the scandi version is it the same?
Hi im due to fly on the 17th oct tcx386 man-puj have been tracking this flight for a while and most commonly it is oy-vkf tcx scandinavia. Is this aircraft the same as tcx uk? ie ife diwnstairs lavs and what configuration?
alboy32 wrote:
hi im travelling on the tcx 386/387 man-puj on 17th oct have been tracking this flight for a couple of weeks now and the aircraft most commonly used is oy-vkf tc scandinavia.

can you tell me what ife/seats this has is it the new configuration or old? does it have downstairs lavs? have booked seats and the plan shows the new layout but with it being the scandi version is it the same?

The seating plan shown is the correct one for the aircraft that Is scheduled to operate that flight. Aircraft are rotated and not assigned to specific routes.
thanks for the reply sunaddict! Although doesnt really answer my question whai want to know is what is the configuration of oy-vkf does it have downstairs lavs an what is the ife ?
KarenandPaul wrote:
Hi Dazbo
Wonder if you can help me with what type of plane I am flying on
Flying with Thomas Cook Xmas Day to join a cruise in Barbados flight number TCX146
The flight seat booking open yesterday and the seating arrangement is 2,4,2 with no premier cabin
Just wondering what plane and seat pitch we can expect.
Have been spoilt as flown with Dreamliner last couple years and know Thomas Cook pitches aren't as generous but think this must be one of Thomas Cook older long haul planes.

It will be one of their newest. All the A330s are 2-4-2 but the two newest, the ex BMI and the Air Tanker lease are all economy. Since the A330s were refurbished the seat pitch is 31" in economy the same as full service carriers.
MegsP wrote:
Hi there.
I'm flying from Gatwick to Cancun on 24th Sept 15 on TCX412 and back on 8th Oct on TCX413. Could anyone tell me what plane this will be? It says on my itinerary 332-321, but I have no idea!

It's an A330-200.
carl m,

MAN-LCA-MAN (TCX2156/7) are operated by Boeing 767-300/ER.

Darren
alboy32,

OY-VKF has the downstairs lavs and seat back IFE.

Darren
Sunaddict wrote:
MegsP wrote:
Hi there.

It's an A330-200.

Thank you so much! :)
Hi,
Could you advise what plane I'm going to be on next week TCX830 4/10/15 - TCX831 16/10/15 as I've been reading that cooks have been switching planes, I have premium seats booked both ways and when I booked was lead to believe it would be a one of the new upgraded type

Thanks
danielle0216uk wrote:
Hi,
Could you advise what plane I'm going to be on next week TCX830 4/10/15 - TCX831 16/10/15 as I've been reading that cooks have been switching planes, I have premium seats booked both ways and when I booked was lead to believe it would be a one of the new upgraded type

Thanks

All the A330s have been refurbished.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.