Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
Hello

Travelling From LGW To DAL On The TCX343K

And I Was Wondering What Aircraft Will Be Used??

First Time Travelling Thomas Cook So Need To Know Before I Go Away!!

Cheers Harry
HarryH123,

Welcome onboard :tup
I think you mean DLM (Dalaman) rather than DAL (Love Field, Dallas, Texas!). LGW-DLM-LGW (TCX343K/L) are operated by a Boeing 757-200 or the larger -300 depending on your dates of travel. You'll find further aircraft information on our What Aircraft? guide (link below).

Darren
Yess DLM Sorry :whoops

and well 21st August week Today :D

I Need a holiday... and its 7hours flying ????

Cheers Harry
I Need a holiday... and its 7hours flying

where are you going Via ??? Moscow :rofl depending on airport, chosen flight path & weather then it is between 4 1/2 and 5 hrs in the air [direct flight] :think but your arrival time will be +2 hrs for the time difference :duh
Direct

And ok thanks....

So i will expect a TCX 757 :/ Fun!!!

Would of been better if it was an Airbus

Cheers Harry
Hello,

Does anyone know which A330 is operating flight TCX174K to Cayo Coco on 19th August or we still too far to know.

Thank you in advance.

Regards,
David
Hello

TCX343K/L Any Idea What Aircraft For the 21st August!!???

I Know Its 757. What Type And Reg Please If Possible

Thanks

HarryH123
HarryH123,

TCX343K/L are operated by a Boeing 757-300 at the moment (G-JMAA/B). I assume it'll stay like that until the end of the school hols. It doesn't matter which as they are both identical inside. You'll find further aircraft information on our What Aircraft? guide (link below). Flight time is 3 hours 55 minutes (1,738 miles), not sure where you get 7 hours from!

Darren
Hi am flying tcx025k man to sanford 23rd oct 2010. Info i have received tells me inbound is standard cabin (has a different flight number) but nothing about outbound. Wondering have i been bumped onto a flight with 29"pitch and no seat back scrrens. Help would be much appreciated :que
Thankyouuu

Am Looking Forward To My Flight Now :)

Do 757-300's Have In Flight Entertainment

"¢Sorry about all the questions just not travelled on Thomas Cook before

Cheers

HarryH123
lillywhite01,

Welcome onboard :tup
Your outbound flight from MAN-SFB is operated by the usual aircraft; Airbus A330-200 (standard cabin means the usual long haul aircraft). You don't say when your return (inbound) flight is, but I'll assume 30th October. Is it the TCX473L? That is the usual standard longhaul cabin too. Unless you are notified of a change, flights are operated by the standard long haul aircraft. You'll find further aircraft information on our What Aircraft? guide (link below).

Darren
HarryH123,

All the information you're looking for is listed on our What Aircraft? guide. Narrow bodied aircraft, including the 753, won't have IFE. Hand held players with films etc are available for hire at £7.50 per flight.

Darren
Hi Dazbo

We fly from humberside to antalya 17th oct thomas cook i think its around 7pm, fly back 24th land back around 17.30. Ive had a little look on the your seat your choice and the plane looks bigger then the ones we normally go on?? also the IFE i know you now have to pay do you know what they are showing?

Thanks
Liana xx
liana,

Do you know what your flight numbers are? Presumably TCX851K/L? It's a Boeing 757-200. IFE is listed in Thomas Cooks inflight magazine, page 114 for the hand held PSP's. The link is on our What Aircraft? guide.

Darren
I dont have the paper work on me so will get back to you with the numbers thanks
Thanx for that. we fly back on the 6th november on flight tcx98L i'm presuming this is standard due to the info already received.
lillywhite01,

TCX098L is the standard long haul aircraft as well.

Darren
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.