Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
Hi Darren

Please could I ask for your help.

I usually fly to Las Vegas on TC TCX043 premium economy from Manchester, I noticed in their brochure for next year that there is no Premium Economy. I have checked out your What Aircraft? thread, could I just confirm.

1. I can still book the extra legroom seats that will still be in the PE cabin (35" pitch) from £50 per person per flight.
2. I then pay £20 per person return for YSYC to book my seats 7 days before.
3. I then pay £6 per person one way to choose my seats (which will be in the PE cabin) 98 days before I fly.
4. Is there an in flight meal as standard or do I have to pay for that.

So in effect I am getting the same PE seats but without the meals and drinks etc.

Thanks so much for any advice
littlemissbossy,

Welcome onboard :tup
The premium cabin is being removed from Summer 2011 (commencing May 2011). Extra legroom seating is still available, it's only premium seating that is changing. Exact details have still to be confirmed, I suspect the premium cabin will be sold as extra legroom seating (with none of the premium extras), but that is to be confirmed and they may even add a row or seats to make all economy. Your seat your choice details are on Thomas Cooks website. Inflight meals are chargable extras and need to be prebooked either at the time of booking (easiest), or after booking but within 3 days of the flight.

Darren
please help!
we are flighting to cancun on, 10th may 2011. im trying to book ysyc, but my flight codes dont exsist (tcx148 and 149) or so tc's system says!
might there be another flight number? and also.
can anyone give me tc airlines free call phone number?
thanx in advance.
richard.
buzzer14

Seats sometimes wont be available to book until 99 days before departure due to a new system being implemented, sometimes they are though.
thanks for your swift reply.
i have actualy, just got through. it has accepted the flight codes. which are the best seats to reserve for 2 adults a 4 year old and an infant?
thanks richard.
buzzer14

Good news one of the only ones that can get through,

There really arent any best seats, somewhere near the front is always my preference as its quicker in service terms.
We can check in 3 hours before to cyprus from manchester ...If we do online check in can we drop bags off before this please...Also is there a dedicated bag drop for thomas cook thank you
a judy,

There's a dedicated bag drop off desk, normally desk 1 in the far left corner of the check-in area. You can drop off bags up to about 4 hours before your departure time.

Darren
Hi Darren any chance you know what aircraft is flying tommorow from gla-yvr leaving at 10am flight number tcx69. I looked at this flight on flight stats recently and it says aircraft being used is a 757, is this correct? And a another question if you dont mind, will this aircraft be coming in from atlanta during the night tonight? thanks again
hi all
looking to book the lounge at manchester airport can you tell me which terminal thomas cook fly out off. going to cancun on 25th oct are the planes allocated yet as have seen a lot of substitutions of late. and dont want to get stuck on a plane with only 29in seat pitch,
thanks
Is that right 4 hours before daz ......Even though check in opens 3 hours before that is brill thank you
Hi Darren,

We are flying with Thomas Cook, Manchester to Punta Cana, TCX 048 on the 9th of september. Can you confirm if we'll be travelling on an A330? We have read several forums and they state that thomas cook substitute the aircraft to a b767 at the last minute.

Many thanks

LOLESI79
Hi there

Am flying on TCK 596K from LGW to DLM. Could you tell me what aircraft this will be please?

Many Thanks
The A330's are rarely unavailable and it's highly unlikely the flight will be on a B767 as these are all busy too. It's more likely to be a leased aircraft from another airline such as iberworld of Spain.
hi a judy........I used it ....was good as no queuing....dont forget to print off and take your boarding passes.....they take these off you and give you proper card ones in exchange....tweetie
kazaa wrote:
Hi Darren any chance you know what aircraft is flying tommorow from gla-yvr leaving at 10am flight number tcx69.

It's an A330-200 (Canadian Affair config). flight stats isn't reliabel with aircraft types.

Darren
lolesi79,

Your flights are operated by an A330-200. further aircraft details are on our What Aircraft?guide (link below).

Darren
deals19,

LGW-DLM-LGW (TCX596K/L) are operated by a Boeing 757-200, normally the leased Aurela aircraft.

Darren
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.