Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
pat wrote:
Are Thomson Cook scrapping their Preimum service on Long Haul flights, if so, from when?

Thomas Cook are withdrawing the premium service from May 2011.

Darren
roboa,

TCX732K/TCX306L is operated by a Boeing 757-200.

Darren
Dazbo HT Mod wrote:
roboa,

Darren

Cheers Darren, any ideas what it's operating before hand though?
Malchester,

The aircraft operating TCX043K/L comes in from Sanford, TCX035K/L (usually).

Darren
Re: Thomas Cook Premium Service

Thanks Darren.

Pat
does anybody know what they will be doing with the premium seat section, I have booked for my outbound journey for next year in August but that part of the plane is not bookable, will they change that configuration at the front?

Thanks for all your help
rumour is the cabin will remain, but you can pay extra to have more room. No PREM service though, just more room.

Thew whole a330 fleet will have brand new seating/IFE/cabin layout prob fromn Winter 2011/12.
we have booked with thomas cook to go to santa maria (cuba) on 7th May 2011. There were no options to book any seats other than the simple YSYC system. I have tried for a number of weeks to try and prebook any seat on the aircraft but the flight is not yet registered. When we booked the holiday I made contact with THomas Cook to ask re the premium cabin and they said that this would no longer be available and they would be altering the premium cabin to just be extra legroom (not sure on the price though they couldnt tell me). I personally dont think premium cabin is worth the extra money and have always been quite happy to sit on the two seats near window (normally fly longhaul with thomson), however this time we going with thomas cook and i think their flight config is 3-3-3, so i would like to get my seats booked as soon as possible so we get a decent choice and dont feel cramped on a 10 hour flight. :think
Hi what you've paid allows you to book your seats 28 days before departure but you can pay extra to book 90 days before. So at the moment you'll have to sit tight, (so to speak)
Sutty,

There is a group of 10 of us and we travel on 12th May 2011 to Cayo Coco and have just booked our seats on YSYC so it can be done before 98 days. We have chosen the 2's at the back.

It is £10 per person each way (so for me and my other half its worked out at £40 total)

I see you are going before me so you flights in theory should be loaded and you should be able to log onto YSYC and book yours too!

Let me know how you get on!

Candyboo :cheers
Im sure when we went to Cuba in May this year when we pre-booked our seats it cost £68 total. Wonder why it has gone cheaper? Befree today can you help?

Candyboo :cheers
I believe its now a standard price across all flights to pre book seats e.g. £10 but non of the literature has been updated.

sutty

Can you just confirm your flight numbers?
Ive got a feeling the flight numbers may be TCX812 & TCX813?
Dazbo HT Mod wrote:
roboa,

Darren

Any idea what they operate before the run down to ACE Darren? Pretty chuffed as well as looking at the seat selection looks like it's actually going to be a 767 on the outbound, first time on board a wide body :tup .
candyboo - i have tried again this morning and it still wont let me get passed entering the flight details, it wont let me click continue so I think the flight still isnt loaded. i have the flight numbers as tcx812 and tcx813. will just have to keep trying :duh
sutty939 wrote:
candyboo - i have tried again this morning and it still wont let me get passed entering the flight details, it wont let me click continue so I think the flight still isnt loaded. i have the flight numbers as tcx812 and tcx813. will just have to keep trying :duh

I'm having similar problems as you sutty939, as we are flying out on the 30/4/11 Glasgow to Sanford.
It keeps telling me to add departure flight number which I have done several times with the same response :banghead: .
Unfortunately its a problem at the moment, some flights are not been added for some reason, if you can get in contact via phone though it can be done on there
Hi Darren any chance you know what aircraft is flying 15/09/2010 from gatwick to punta cana flight no tcx013k and return flight no tcx013l thanks
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.