Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
Befreetoday - i've rung thomas cook numerous times and they wont entertain booking the flight seats, my travel agent has done the same and had the response same as me. i doubt the flight seats will be booked up any time soon so will just keep trying. i was wanting extra leg room seats as well so hopefully will get them.
Ah yes I suspect they are giving the line of 99 days and all that
Hi there I am due to fly to the Dominican Republic on 16/09/10 out of Manchester with Thomas Cook, on flight TCX048K. Could anyone possibly tell me were the incoming flight is from or is the aircraft stood overnight ready for this flight?

Many thanks.
BravoMike

You said

Thew whole a330 fleet will have brand new seating/IFE/cabin layout prob fromn Winter 2011/12

Do you have any idea if they will be keeping the legroom the same, or if they are planning on reducing it again?
Hello

At what stage can you check in to your flight on-line please? We fly to Orlando on 10 Sept and we have completed the API details, but not sure how far in advance check in is.

Many thanks
Sarah :wave:
Hi, we are going to Cancan in December this year we will be in economy can any one tell me do the seats have the little set back TV's or is it the nasty things that flip from the over the head lockers?

We are flying from Gatwick if this helps.

I have heard that thomas cook airlines have some new planes with 33" leg room can any one tell me is this true?

I am finding this site a bit difficult to navigate around I do hope this is the right place to ask a question?

Thank you so much

Diana
sarahcolin
Online check in is available upto 7 days prior to departure.
Hi, we are going to Cancan in December this year we will be in economy can any one tell me do the seats have the little set back TV's or is it the nasty things that flip from the over the head lockers?

We are flying from Gatwick if this helps.

I have heard that thomas cook airlines have some new planes with 33" leg room can any one tell me is this true?

I am finding this site a bit difficult to navigate around I do hope this is the right place to ask a question?

Thank you so much

Diana
Diana
I thought I was suffering from some sort of 6th sense then. :rofl On checking I realised you had posted this earlier but it is on the previous page.

I can't tell you definately what plane you will be on but the normal longhaul A330's have seat back tv's and 33" leg room in economy.
If you give your flight numbers and dates Darren might be able to give you more definate information when he reads your posts.
These are our flight no's TCX74K and TCX74L, would it be possible to know whether we have seat back TV's please Darren? :D

Many thanks
Sarah
Hi,
You are right I did post it more than once I had a message telling me I had sent it to the wrong bit of this chat room thing.

So I sent it again hopefully to the right bit?

When I get home will hunt out the paper work and post the flight numbers thanks for answering the post.
Diana

Sunaddict wrote:
Diana
I thought I was suffering from some sort of 6th sense then. :rofl On checking I realised you had posted this earlier but it is on the previous page.

I can't tell you definately what plane you will be on but the normal longhaul A330's have seat back tv's and 33" leg room in economy.
If you give your flight numbers and dates Darren might be able to give you more definate information when he reads your posts.
hello can someone explain to me what online check in is and if i did what do i do when i arrive at leed/bradford airport
thankyou debbi :)
Moved from the Turkey forum and merged. Dazbo HT Mod
Hiya We are flying out to Cancun on the 15th October Flight TCX036K - We've been looking at the Manchester Airport Website departures board over the last couple of weeks but cant see that flight. Please can you tell me if it is still operating ..i'm dreading getting a letter from Thomas Cook..Many Thanks
debbie
If you have opted for your seat your choice, it is literally as it says. You check in online at home on your computer. You print boarding cards and take your bags to the Thos Cook bag drop desk at the airport where you get it weighed and tagged.
:offtop hi dianafab......nice of you to join us on here.....you say your having problems navigating around the site......its easy once you twig............try scrolling down to the very bottom of this page.....you will see a dropdown box.......just now it will be saying ... Flight only/Airlines and Airports....click on it and you will get a full list of all the forums.....scroll up and down it till you see the one your interested in....then click on the go sign......you can do that from where ever your browsing......for reviews and the media gallery ect click on the pale blue boxes on the top of every page...

To see what disscussions are going on at this time .....there is small black writing on top part of this page...on right hand side and it says ...view new posts.....click on it....and will take you to a list of all the recent posts....just click on any that interest you.....next to that it says ....veiw your posts....thats where you can see all the posts youve made and go back to them.....hope you enjoy browsing...tweetie
Dianafab,

Your flights are operated by an Airbus A330-200 (long haul). You'll find aircraft information on our What Aircraft? guide (link below).

Darren
Flint,

The aircraft operting TCX048K/L normally comes in from Las Vegas (TCX043K/L), occasionally Holguin (TCX073K/L).

Darren
Charlie75,

Unless you receive notification from Thomas Cook, your flight will be operating as per your schedule. I have your flight on logs, operating as per the schedule.

Darren
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.