Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
hi first post so excuse if question asked previously,i am flying on 16/09 to sanford on tcx044l/k have looked till im blue in face can you tell me which plane is allocated for this route i know its an a330/200 but im thinking its an ex my travel because its has 354 seats is this the aircraft with downstairs loos and im sure i read somewhere that leather seats are fitted to some of thomas cooks a330's economy seating is this correct if so does this one have them also finally could you advise where the aircraft comesw from before my flight looking at arrivals i could only see that same type of aircraft landing at manchester came from las vegas could this be correct

many thanks

Craig
bigc40sc,

Welcome onboard :tup
MAN-SFB-MAN (TCX044K/L) on 16/09/10 are operated by the usual long haul configured Airbus A330-200. The former MYT aircraft are assigned to long haul. These are the ones with the downstairs toilets, but with 326 seats rather than 354 (they used to until they were upgraded in 2008). You'll find further aircraft information on our What Aircraft? guide (link below). The aircraft comes in from one of several flights, it's different every week.

Darren
thanks for that its just on my tickets its shows the layout of the plane and it has 354 seats thats why i asked.can you confirm what is the seat pitch and is there no way to find out where it arrives from

cheers

Craig
It's an error in the booklets, most seem to show the 354 config instead of 326. Leg room on yours is 33" ECON
bigc40sc,

Ticket booklets aren't always correct (they often show the wrong seat plan) so I wouldn't worry. I've checked the flight schedule and it's showing 'standard', ie the usual long haul aircraft for your dates. Seat pitch information and where it arrives from I posted above.

Darren
Hi we are flying out of glasgow airport on monday 20th september to cancun, on the thomas cook website this flight does not show up anymore it is now showing a friday 24th september flight, does this mean the mnday 20th september is now full or have they changed the flight?? :think
mexicogirls,

You will be notified of any changes to your flight. If you've not had anything from Thomas Cook, your flight is departing as per your tickets.

Darren
mexicogirls,
I would phone Thomas Cook to check, as my flight from Dalaman in November was cancelled and TC didn't bother to inform me.
Hello,

Ive just booked to go Cuba, Cayo Coco fly out 9th June TCX174 return 23rd June TCX175. Could anyone tell me what aircraft type and reg. I been told my Thomas Cook from Summer 2011 they no longer have a premium cabin. Longhaul aircraft are all economy and if you want extra legroom you have to book legroom seats which are next to the exits.

Why have they done this? When ive flown longhaul premium cabin is always full!

Thanks
:cheers
Gav008
Dazbo HT Mod wrote:
sarahcolin1998 wrote:
These are our flight no's TCX74K and TCX74L, would it be possible to know whether we have seat back TV's please Darren?

Your flights are operated by an Airbus A330-200 (ex MYT). These have seat back IFE throughout. Further aircraft information is on our What Aircraft? guide (link below).

Darren

Thanks very much for this Darren, much appreciated :cheers
hey :) ,

i am going to holguin cuba on the 13th october, TCX073K TCX073L. could someone tell me what aircraft i will be flying and what entertainment there will be?
:sun2

thanks

tomu
Hi

I don't know if this is in the right place but my dad has booked a Thomas cook flight to Gran Canaria and he has not recieved a confirmation yet ,it states you should get one within 24 hrs,I'm just wanting to know if this flight is definate?,or will he have to wait until he recieves confirmation to know he will definately be flying, thanks
shazajo,

It might be worth a call to Thomas Cook to confirm things if he hasn't receeived any booking confirmation. If it's flight only, he'll need the booking reference number as that's his e-ticket.

Darren
Might be worth checking his spam/junk mail box as sometimes these things end up in there...
Thanks Darren I will get him to phone tomorrow if he hasnt heard anything,fingers crossed
Dazbo

have you any idea why TCX851K HUY - Antalya is every sunday delayed for around a hour and half ?? im due on that plane and humberside airport is not the best one to be stuck in :) :)

Cheers Liana xx
  • Edited by liana 2010-08-30 13:19:22
Hi, I,m thinking of renting psp for my son and was wondering if we can use our own games on them or are they set up so that you can only use what Thomas Cook has put on them.
ccrider1uk

Just pre loaded material unfortunately

liana

Its because it relies on other flights being on time and unfortunately they very rarely on time during the summer
back now and we flew out on a 767 but returned on a 757 nearly ended up in germany on our return as we were put on wrong plane!!!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.