Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
Hi there, we fly to Monastir on the 14th July. Our flight number is TCX161K. Could you tell me what plane we will be on and also if there will be any IFE. If there is will there be a charge for this or is it only headphones you have to pay for??

Thanls for any help.
JOANNE1972,

Welcome onboard :tup
MAN-MIR-MAN (TCX161K/L) are normally operated by a Boeing 757-200. You'll find further aircraft information on our What Aircraft? guide (link below). Narrow bodied aircraft, including the 757-200 no longer have IFE. Hand held players are available for hire at £7.50 per flight.

Darren
Thanks for that Darren.

I have also looked on seatplans.com and when I put our flight number in it said it would be a B767-300. I'm thinking that this is wrong as Tunisia is short haul and 767-300 appears to be a long haul plane, am I right???
JOANNE1972,

The 767's are short / mid haul mainly, but sometimes operate long haul if a long haul aircraft has a technical problem to cover.

Darren
thanks darren....Ive just bought what I think is ideal now know the fm capability isnt a problem.....its a 4GB 4.3 inch screen media player that takes drives through a USB connection and SD cards as well....has 6hrs battery life for video and 15 for music....so can watch films ect....only £59.99.....wont take too many £7.50's to balance that out....and handy for in car and for taking to work.....2 can use it at same time too...tweetie
hi there i am flying from glasgow to toronto next sunday can anyone tell me what the meals are and if drinks are complementary ta in advance
Thanks for the reply Darren, I'm just curious about the plane to be honest, aircraft nerd. Hoping you can enlighten me today if you know the plane for tomorrow.
Hello, Can anyone tell me whether TCX079K has IFE and also which aircraft will be operating tonight. Thanks Angela
seedy2,

Your flight will not Have IFE As it is a narrow bodied aircraft. It is looking as though it will be G-JMCE operating the flight tonight.

Have a nice trip :sun2

Gower
Hi Gower, do you know what aircraft registration will be operating TCX206 MAN - PFO tomorrow? thank you
helenq,

I can't help with the menu, but drinks need to be paid for on Thomas Cook flights unless you are a premium customer. Those with meals get a choice of tea, coffee or squash served with the meal.

Darren
jayesh,

It could be one of several as there are 4+ in MAN at the moment and makes no difference from a passengers perspective.

Darren
As stated earlier, I'm an aircraft nerd lol, and like to know the reg I'm travelling on beforehand (hence asking you today as you can usually state the reg a day before), but it appears that you cannot.

Thanks anyway.
confused, recently booked to go to Cayo Santa Maria next May (07/05/11) with Thomas Cook, invoice gives flight codes as TCX812 an TCX813. I am booked your seat your choice but am wanting to check out prices for extra leg room which weren't offered when e booked the holiday in May. When I input the flight codes it is bringing up an error to say it's not correct. Any suggestions other than ringing Thomas Cook direct and have to wait ages for them to answer??? :que
We fly 2nd October to Sharm in Egypt via Thomas Cook from Manchester, we haven't paid for the holiday in full yet but it is due. What is the score with IFE as this has never been mentioned when we booked the holiday or even on the Thomas Cook website. Now I know some of the films are rubbish but it gives you something to do for the long flight, Egypt flight can be very tedious, particularly if on aircraft 3-3-3 and sat next to a complete stranger. Wouldn't normally go with Thomas Cook but their prices take some beating and I know when I get there the hotel will be great. :think
It really depends on the flight if its a B767 or A330 then you should get IFE. As for prices its all down to cost cutting like removing IFE thats making TC's prices lower than competitors in the first place.
sutty939

Ensure you add K to the outbound and L to the end of the inbound for your flight numbers for now as these will be going next summer but the system needs them to be added this year.

or just TCX812K/L rather than 813, as i say the K and L are going but not till next year
Holiday Truths Forum
Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.