Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
djb2002,

We have a dedicated thread for all things Thomas Cook here. If you haven't book a meal and have booked direct with Thomas Cook or My Travel (before the merger), then you won't receive a meal unless you have pre-booked (paid) for them. If you've booked with one of the other agents, then it depends on the contract they have. Sometimes they are included, eg long haul flights.

Darren
Anyone know what the in-flight meal is with Thomas Cook this year please flying to Zante, I really enjoyed the meal last year I chose the vegetarian option by mistake but as I said it was really nice .
What time do you fly Llindy? We had a breakfast on the way out. Coming back it was a choice of chicken or beef with roast potatoes and veg.
our flight time is 1pm going out and coming back we have an evening departure ...hope you enjoyed Zante :cheers
I didn't go to Zante, I went to Turkey. I think the menu is the same on all Thomas Cook short haul flights.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.