Holiday Complaints

Do you have a holiday complaint? For help and advice post in here.
Surely thats what this site is about! It may be dead to that guy but the info could help someone else!
But there is nothing new. People keep posting in topics with advice when the topic can be weeks or even months old. The advice is being wasted as the OP does not bother to return so we have no idea of the outcome. Anyone new might also take the point of view that we rather enjoy talking to ourselves and be put off. If they search - and they don't - then they will find the advice given. It is more likely they will simply start a new topic.

fwh
advice is never wasted on a site like this.
as i post this there are 5 active users with a registered user name and 60 guests.
until they register we will never know what they are reading or learning.

when i first joined this site as a member i had been browsing for a while, and only posted when i could help someone else.

it is better to have information on the forum than not, and in this case it was in the relevant thread, although i am sure a search would produce many similar threads ;)

not everyone comes onto this site every day, and so they post what they consider to be helpful information when they do come onto here.

are you trying to stop that, and limit posts to replying to the original poster?
:que
there are some threads, i am thinking of coach travel to the costa brava here, where the information is maybe as much 5 years old but is still relevant and gets updated sporadically, usually by new members posting queries there and some of us "old hands" replying.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.