Tour Operators and Travel Agents

Discussions regarding Tour Operators and Travel Agents
All Thomas Cook Airlines longhaul aircraft have seatback IFE. The seat pitch will depend on which departure airport, and which date you're departing, but the minimum will be 31".
we went to mexico with Thomas cook but upgraded to premiere seating and thank god we did the seats were so small in economy im on the large side I manage fine on other aircraft we got talking to a couple both small slim people that were in economy they said they would never fly with them again when I go into travel agent the first thing I say is not Thomas cook yet my friend goes with them every year each to their own but not for me unless I upgrade x
Hi policyholder, did you have backseat tv's on you flight? Did they have lots of channels to watch and games to play on them? Thankyou
Am flying on TCX236 from Manchester to Cayo Coco on 28th November. Even though I have pre-booked and paid for extra legroom seats Thomas Cook have been moving me around the cabin. They say there is some confusion with what aircraft or even airline is being used. At one point they informed me that it would be a Monarch flight. Can anyone please confirm the airline and which aircraft please? Thomas Cook have even changed the day and flight number on me. Originally I should have flown on TCX174 on 29th November!!
Welcome to the forums cuerdely1989 :tup

We have a dedicated flights forum where you should be able to get a quick response to your enquiry http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/forum/flight-only-airline-and-airports-f38.html

Repost in the above forum in the Thomas Cook thread :tup
hi sunaddict lookin at flyin from manchester next november to mexico, holiday is cheaper with thomos cook than thomsons, but love thomsons flights, so will thomas cook have same as thomsons regarding inflight entertainment, and more leg room than there planes that fly shorthaul . Thanks
Thomas Cook Airlines IFE is on a loop. It isn't on demand like Thomsons. There will be more legroom than on their shorthaul aircraft. Minimum seat pitch will be 31".
cuerdley1989 wrote:
Am flying on TCX236 from Manchester to Cayo Coco on 28th November. Even though I have pre-booked and paid for extra legroom seats Thomas Cook have been moving me around the cabin. They say there is some confusion with what aircraft or even airline is being used. At one point they informed me that it would be a Monarch flight. Can anyone please confirm the airline and which aircraft please? Thomas Cook have even changed the day and flight number on me. Originally I should have flown on TCX174 on 29th November!!

Just log into your booking on the airlines website. It will tell you the airline. As far as I can see it's still operated by a Thomas Cook Airlines A330.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.