Tour Operators and Travel Agents

Discussions regarding Tour Operators and Travel Agents
I would rather go with Easyjet, I find it more comfortable and relaxing,and now there should not be the scum to get on with booked seats
aww glad to hear a positive review about them asi have never used them before so u dont pre book with easy jet then ? still wondering why its easy jet as opposed to tc though any ideas
You can pay to have seats together or they put you where they want if you do not pay. Make sure cases are included or you will pay extra for them.
aye luggage all included as its a package holiday with thomas cook , would i be safe if i went to check in first ? for seats together
shrimper wrote:
I would rather go with Easyjet, I find it more comfortable and relaxing,and now there should not be the scum to get on with booked seats

I assume you do really mean SCRUM :rofl

Best friend I've flown with easyjet and found them to be excellent , I even fired off an email to their customer services to compliment them at the fantastic service I got when I flew to Egypt a few years ago , I have found them to be just as good , if not better than the usual carriers like TC , Thomson and Monarch for holiday travel .
I use to dread flying easy-jet [i still do dread Ryan air] with the 100 mt dash for the aircraft, but since EJ started to preallocate seats the dash has gone as is the habit some people had of taking one window and isle seat to keep others from using that row,
our last two flights on Ej went smoothly and will be with them again in october
ok thomes cook saying our allowance is 15kg hold , on eayjet website says they give u 29kg hold .. confused
also when u check in dont u get allocated seat numbers ? or do u have to just go aboard and find a seat
Seat numbers are allocated at check in. As you've booked a Thomas Cook package holiday they set the luggage allowances, not the airline you're flying with.
hi
flying edinburgh to dalaman 30th july 14.05 easyjet is there anyway i can view the plane ?
thanks
you can find links to aircrft seating in the WHAT AIRCRAFT THREAD in the Flights forum, should you have any qother questions on your flights please post in the easyjet thread in the flights forum

wizard
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.