Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
hi we are flying to palma on 17/10/2009 from bhx 08.05am tom7620 what plane will it be
thanks for any info
dobbo :que
dobbo345

Welcome To The Forum :wave:

Your Flight TOM7620 Will Be Operated By A Boeing 757-200, More Information Can Be Found On Our What Aircraft? Thread

Gower
samlee,

TOM152/3 are operated by a former First Choice Boeing 767-300/ER.

Darren
This may be a long shot question but does anyone know info on the window seats of the 767. I've been on planes before on a window seat and not actually got a window seat, I was sat 1/2 way between 2 windows if you know what I mean?

I'm thinking about choosing seat 28A-B on the flight we're on but 1. Got to consider if the above may be a problem and 2. I invisiage we would have good views of the tv's should they be in the isles? I read on here that they are approx every 5 seats up. But unsure if that applies to the 767.

Regards

Antony
Antony,

There are a couple of rows that don't have windows as it's where the wiring and air conditioning ducting is routed. These are located just in front of the L/R 2 door area and a few rows aft. Row 28 has windows. Refer to my previous posts about views of the screens should you not have a seat back IFE aircraft. You'll get a view of the overhead screen, but you might find seat A doesn't have a clear view of the left corner due to the overhead lockers.

Darren
Thanks a lot. Really appreciate your help.

Do ThomsonFly not have the small screens that come down from the overhead things (where the fans are - etc) travelled with Thomas Cook earlier this year and they had these. Was much easier to see than in the isles!

Will go ahead and book seats 28A/B now.... just got my fingers crossed it'll be IFE on the back of the seats and I get good wing views!

Antony
Antony,

They do have drop down LCD panels on the newer aircraft. All the information is listed on our What aircraft? guide.

Darren
Daz
Thanks for your reply regarding our aircraft you don't by any chance have the reg number do you?

Regards
samlee,

It Should Be G-OOAN Operating Your Flight Tomorrow

Have A Good Holiday :sun2

Gower
Gower

Thanks for the reply ready to go to airpost now hopefully will post a trip report with pictures when we get back :sun2
flying to Sharm from Manchester tomorrow - 9.05am flight, are you able to tell us the plane and the reg number? thanks in advance.
claire55,

Aircraft details are on your previous post. I'll check the registration later once todays flights are in the air, but G-OBYJ (seat back IFE) is looking likely.

Darren
Having just returned from Doncaster/Dalaman/Doncaster on a 737-300 I said never again on a Thomson Airways sardine can, suprise I have just lost that one the wife has booked Cyprus Larnaca 2010 from EMA, looks like I will have to suffer all over again.
hi, i am going to sharm el sheikh on 9th october for 2 weeks. i am flying from gatwick north terminal with first choice/thomson. i was wondering if you would be able to tell me the plane i will be going on or the seating configuration. the flight number is TOM494. departure time is 13.45.

i look forward to hearing from you

regards

ryan
welshlad46,

Welcome onboard :tup
LGW-SSH-LGW (TOM494/5) are operated by a Boeing 767-304/ER (328Y / short haul). You'll find further aircraft information on our What Aircraft? guide.

Darren
Hi Daz, we are due to fly BHX-TFS on Tom 7768 15/11/09 do you know what aircraft is being used on this route?
Thanks
we are flying to goa on 17/12/09 with thomson from eastmidlands is the seating 3 4 3 thanks dawn
Hi Dawn,

TOM172/3 EMA-GOI-EMA will have a 2-3-2 layout inside, throughout the aircraft.
Hi can anyone tell me which kind of aircraft will be operating Manchester airport to Male on friday? Thanks
Holiday Truths Forum
Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.