Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
Adnyl,

Have you contacted Thomson Airways to request assistance? Details here. The airline will make arrangements to make your transit through the airports and on to the aircraft as easy as possible, for example wheelchair assistance and lift on to the aircraft if needed. If you don't let them know, they can't guarantee things on the day. BHX-BJV-BHX (TOM782/3) are operated by a Boeing 757-200. Medical seats are located on row 2 so I would expect you to be allocated these seats providing you've contacted the airline, and odd seats on rows 3 and 13. Row 2 is located at the front of the aircraft so you have easy access to toilets and are close to exits. You'll find further aircraft information on our What Aircraft? guide including a seating plan.

Darren
Hi Darren,

When I said does anyone have a photo. I was looking for a photo of the bulhead leg room 1cde on an ex thompson 5 row premium plane ? I know a bit of a long shot ..
jerseylily,

I don't have photos of those specific seats and I've never seen any. There's about 3ft of room between the front of the seat and the bulkhead if that's any use for you.

Darren
luv2travel wrote:
Thanks Darren
Our flight departs at 1705.
If you can expand on meal types for me I would be grateful.

Economy Meals

To Cancun
Chicken Pomodoro
Beef in Ale Sauce*

From Cancun
Chicken Curry*
Sausage & Leek Mash

ones with * are the nicer meals.
  • Edited by David 2009-09-28 13:23:52
    Photo removed for copyright reasons
Thanks TOM-AMM-FCA
Must make sure I eat well before leaving the resort ;)
Can anyone tell me which rows are classed as extra legroom on a Thomson Airways 757.
qatarman,

It Is The Exit Rows, Which Are Rows 12 And 32

Gower
Hi qatarman,

Re: Extra Legroom Seats on 757

We booked seats numbers 32A, B and C on our flight to/from Egypt in August. They are situated behind the bulk head, therefore you don't have anybody standing in from of you, as you maybe perhaps would if sitting in the exit seats. Couldn't believe the amount of legroom we had in these seats (about 40inch plus). Paid £50 each for the extra legroom plus £10 each for seat numbers. In my opinion, well worth the extra cost and would pay it again!

Pat
Quick one folks,

Is TOM158 MAN-GOI an ex First Choice or Thomsonfly aircraft this winter.

Thanks in advance.
All flights to Goa are on an ex-First Choice aircraft
Darren - thank you. I have pre- arranged assistance and double checked it twice, as I couldn't travel without it. I will let you and others know what happened and what to expect when I come back. I always thought a holiday abroad after my accident would be into never never land; with assistance it becomes a possibility. Fingers crossed!! Thanks again for your help. x
pat wrote:
Hi qatarman,

Re: Extra Legroom Seats on 757

We booked seats numbers 32A, B and C on our flight to/from Egypt in August. They are situated behind the bulk head, therefore you don't have anybody standing in from of you, as you maybe perhaps would if sitting in the exit seats. Couldn't believe the amount of legroom we had in these seats (about 40inch plus). Paid £50 each for the extra legroom plus £10 each for seat numbers. In my opinion, well worth the extra cost and would pay it again!

Pat

Hi Pat, i'm on a 757 going to Taba Egypt and managed to get these ex legroom seats for the same price as you , i looked at the seat plan and there is row 12 and row 32 , just wanted to know if you had noise/interference from people using the loo as they are situated behind? from what you say they are better positioned than the exit seats in row 12? also how did you book for the seat numbers? like you i think they seem good value at what is £5 per hour per person for a civilised way of travelling.
Row 32 suffers quite bad footfall from toilet users, however row 12 suffers terribly from the draft- so much so you'd gladly jump out the aircraft. 6 of one 1/2 dozen of the other really.
Thanks for all your replys,most likely be in row 12 as we have booked meals???looks like fleece on all the way??
Hi, Anyone know what kind of aircraft will be operating from Doncaster to Barbados on 13.11.09. Flight No. TOM 174.
mickeyb94,

Cruise charters are operated by a Boeing 767-300/ER, probably of the former Thomsonfly fleet. You'll find further aircraft information on our What Aircraft? guide.

Darren
Holiday Truths Forum
Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.