Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
nicsim,

I've never seen the kids option, but I wouldn't think it's much different other than portion size. BY-TOM-AMM-FCA might be able to elaborate on that.

Darren
Thanks for your help Darren.

Nicola
The childrens breakfast comes with beans instead of that tomato concasse generally very similar, It does come in a box instead that they can colour in on the inside with a juice instead of tea/coffee and a cereal/chocolate bar.
Hi

We are travelling Manchester - Punta Cana on 5th May TOM104 and returning on 19th May TOM105. I believe this is a 767?

From previous posts I have read there is an aircraft without IFE, are we likely to have IFE on our flights?

We have also booked seats 38A/B, in your opinion are these OK?

Thanks in advance.
djmoomin,

All the Long-haul Being 767's (Of Which You Will Be Travelling On) are equipped with IFE.

Gower
hi there, due to travel on the 5th May, from Manchester to Las Palmas on TOM2350 do you know if it is still planned to be operated by an A321, and where the previous flight of the aircraft is due to arrive from, many thanks.
Flying with Thomson Manchester to Paphos on 16 June, returning 23 June on flights TOM2316/TOM2316 what aircraft are operating this flight. What IFE is avail;able on this flight

Also flying Manchester to Las Vegas 13 October returning 20 october with Thomas Cook Airlines on flightsTCX43K/TCX43L. What IFE is on this flight?

Many thanks
flyboiuk,

There have been no changes to the schedule so yes, it'll still be an Airbus A321-200. The flight comes in from Fuerteventura (TOM2300/1).

Darren
Malchester,

Welcome onboard :tup
MAN-PFO-MAN (TOM2316/7) are operated by a Boeing 767-304/ER (winglets). IFE for both of your flights isn't released yet, TOM until 1st May and your TCX flight until August. Please check back later. BY-TOM-AMM-FCA posts the IFE for TOM on this thread when available and you can check the TCX listing in their inflight magazine. You'll find further aircraft details on on What Aircraft? guide (link below) along with the link to TCX's inflight magazine.

Darren
Hi Darren

Can you tell me where the flight will be coming in from prior to ours.

We are leaving Sun 2nd May on TOM 136 to Montego Bay.

Thanks
JoyceR27,

It's one of TOM109 from Holguin, Cuba or TOM127 from Punta Cana, Dominican Republic.

Darren
Thanks for the quick response Darren :tup
Hiya, could you tell me please the type of aircraft we will be flying on, we go 5th May from east midlands to paphos flying at 7am. we dont have the flight number im afraid because i havent got my confirmation yet as i only booked it today. thanks
ncardie,

Your flight (TOM7318) will be operated by a Boeing 737-800 (Winglets)

More information on our what aircraft? thread (link in my signature)

Gower
Hi, is it too early to tell whether the B757-200 operating TOM2622 to Palma on 10/07/10 is ex TOM or ex FCA?

Thanks in advance, sparky123.
sparky123,

Please refer to previous answers to your questions. We'll know more in the middle of May.

Darren
Hi all,

Any recent updates on the Boeing 787?

Pat
pat,

No change. The type is still in development and hasn't been certified as yet. It's still expected Thomson Airways will get their first example in about 12 months time.

Darren
Thanks Darren.

Do you have any photographs of what the interior is expected to look like?

Regards,
Pat
Holiday Truths Forum
Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.