Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
olliebaldwin13,

Welcome onboard :tup
LGW-SSH-LGW (TOM328/9) are operated by a Boeing 767-300/ER (winglets / short haul). You'll find further aircraft information on our What Aircraft? guide (link below).

Darren
Hi there,
Im onboard TOM1100 from Glasgow on 3rd May and 1101 on rtn a week later,
can you give aircraft registrations or can u just give the details ?

CalumKawaii,

It's too early to know what specific aircraft will be assigned to your flight. We generally know the day before. GLA-LCA-GLA (TOM1100/1) are operated by a Boeing 757-200 (winglets). You'll find further aircraft details on our What Aircraft? guide (link below). It makes little difference what the registration is as they are all the same inside. The only thing that differs is the seat design between the ex-First Choice and Thomsonfly. I posted the differences on this post.

Darren
Thanks for the quick reply, Just really like to see where my a/c has been and how old it is thats all :) And I have flown onboard a FCA 757-200 before and didnt find their interior too pleasing so im hoping it will be a nice TOM interior but il find out on Monday morning.

Thanks again :) Calum
Can you tell me what aircraft Flight Number TOM772 will be and what the seating config is, have paid to select seats and want to know where toilets etc are
pearman,

Please provide all your flight details when requesting aircraft informaing, for example departure / destination airports and dates. MAN-SSH-MAN (TOM772/3) are operated by a Boeing 767-300/ER (Winglets / short haul). You'll find further aircraft information including seating plans on out What Aircraft? guide (link below).

Darren
thanks darren

Do you know if it has seat back IFE,

regards

Pearman
pearman,

All but one aircraft has seat back IFE, as indicated on the What Aircraft? guide.

Darren
Hi again,
can u let me know what aircraft will be for TOM1162/3 from glasgow to bourgas on 28th jun for a week.
booked another holiday today :) thanks Calum
Hi
Can you tell me what the seat plan is for my flight to Antalya Turkey. Going on 14th May from Gatwick, flight number TOM718 and coming home on 25th May flight number TOM347.

Many Thanks Stacey
staceylc,

Your flights will be operated by a Boeing 757-200 (Winglets)

More information on our what aircraft? guide (link in my signature)

Gower
CalumKawaii,

Your Flights (TOM1162/3) are operated by the Boeing 757-200 (Winglets) Aircraft

More information on our what aircraft? thread (link below)

Gower
Thanks for the quick response :) So 2 flights onboard a Thomson Airways 757-200 winglets this year
fun :D
CalumKawaii,

Well it is pretty much expected when the Majority of Thomson Airways flights from Glasgow are operated by the 757-200

Gower
Well not always I flew on a 767-300 to Menorca before from Glasgow and ive seen 737-800's operating from Glasgow :)
CalumKawaii,

Thats why I said pretty much, and I should aslo have said for this summer season

Gower
BY-TOM-AMM-FCA any news on May/June IFE yet ?.
Darren/Gower

I'm a bit confused, because iv'e had two different print outs from first choice for the flights LGW-SSH 4th/18th July 2010 Tom328/9 saying different departure times from each airport. One says the outbound flight LGW-SSH is scheduled to depart at 9:00 and arrive at 16:15, then the Inbound is SSH-LGW departing at 17:30 and arriving at 21:00. The other print out says the outbound departs at 13:25 and arrives at 20:40, with the inbound departing 21:55 and arriving at 01:25the next morning. Could you clear this up for me please.

Thanks alot

Alex
Holiday Truths Forum
Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.