Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
Hi,

Hopefully someone can please help. We are due to fly out Tuesday 4th May Birmingham to Punta Cana flight no. TOM 670 and I was wondering if anyone knows if the plane is ex FC or TOM aircraft? Also does anyone know what the meals would be on this flight? - not sure if it makes much difference but we are also in premium.

Thanks
Butchart1979,

As far as I know, it's a former First Choice aircraft.

Darren
Hiya
Does anybody know what the duty free prices are yet (Gatwick - Dalaman), as i heard they were changing on 1st may.

Many thanks :cheers
mickyjo,

If you look in Thomas Cooks inflight magazine, Thomson prices aren't much different as they are provided by the same company. The link to the magazine is on our What Aircraft? guide.

Darren
Hello - can you anyone please tell me what plane will be operating Manchester - Thessalonika on 21 June, TOM 2118, returning on 28 June, TOM2119.

Thanks very much for your help.

Jayne
Jayneheppy,

MAN-SKG-MAN (TOM2118/9) are operated by a Boeing 757-200 (winglets).

Darren
What terminal at manchester does tom 144 to cancun go from,and what does the "pamper pack" contain for non premium travellers
Can anyone tell me what aircraft type flies on TOM546 Glasgow > Dalaman?
Thanks for posting the in flight movies for May/June.
Are you able to say what the in flight games will be? We will be in Premium. :que

Thanks
Games include (for both ex-FCA & ex-TOM 763's):

Bejewled
Disney Classic Games
Hold em Poker
Who Wants to be a Millionaire
Golf
Suduko

Darren
daveg,

Thomson Airways operate out of Manchesters Terminal 2. Amenity packs (as oposed to Pamper packs in premium) include headphones, toothpaste / brush, socks and tissues. These are given on the outbound sector only so you need to keep them for the inbound sector.

Darren
HI ,

Thanks for your help in the past ......... another question for you.

I am off to Aruba on Sat 31st July. Have beening looking at Thomson web site over the past couple of weeks, to check if the price of our holiday has been fluctuating.

Preiviously, the flights were showing up as Sat departures, but are now showing up as Tues departures. Are these additional flights, or have they been switched from a Sat to a Tues?

Pat
pat,

Flights to Aruba operate on a Friday from Manchester (TOM156/7) between 07/05/2010 - 29/10/2010 or Saturday from Gatwick (TOM024/5) between 01/05/2010 - 30/10/2010. Flights in summer 2011 operate on Mondays from Manchester (TOM156/7) between 02/05/2011 - 24/10/2011 or Tuesdays from Gatwick (TOM030/1) between 03/05/2011 - 25/10/2011.

Darren
Oops,

My mistake Darren .... punched in Aug 11 instead of 10 LOL! Thought the increase of £1500 was a bit steep.

Thanks,
Pat
Hey, I've asked before but had the flight numbers wrong, so yet again I'm asking which aircraft we will be on. Manchester - Reus, 6:35am, TOM2632, 22nd May (Saturday). Thanks in advance!
jadeyrawrr,

MAN-REU-MAN (TOM2632/3) are operated by a Boeing 767-300/ER (winglets), as previously.

Darren
Hi,
I'm hoping someone can help this time.
Can anyone tell me what aircraft type flies on TOM546 Glasgow > Dalaman?
Holiday Truths Forum
Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.