Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
Thanks Darren

I'll post a review of the flight and hotel when I get back.

Parsfan
Hi folks

I'm hoping one of you will be able to enlighten me as to which aircraft will be used on TOM2182/TOM2183 MAN-PMI-MAN on the 28th of June 2010?

Thanks
Rosco
Rosco!,

The Aircraft operating your Flights (TOM2182/3) will be a Boeing 757-200 (winglets)

More information on this aircraft type can be found on our what aircraft? thread (link in my signature)

Gower
:wave: Hey there. I have just booked my holiday for this year. Flight TOM396 to Sharm El Sheikh from London Gatwick on the 1st July 2010 and returning on 15th of July 2010 on Flight TOM653. What Aircraft would be operated then?

:sun2
jackd166,

Your flights will be operated as follows:
TOM396 LGW-SSH Boeing 767-300 (Winglets/Short Haul Config)
TOM653 SSH-LGW Boeing 757-200 (Winglets)

Information on both aircraft types can be found on our what aircraft? thread (Link in my signature)

Gower
Good morning!
We are flying on May 28th on TOM062
Can anyone tell me where this flight will have previously come from.
Gower,

Many thanks for your reply.

Do you know if it is mainly the newer 757-236 and -28A aircraft that have winglets fitted? Or do some of the older ones pre 1999 have them too?
Rosco!,

They operate a mixed fleet with most of the -28A's, half the -236's and some of the -204's having winglets. Aircraft are rotated regularly so it's difficult to predict which it will be until the day before.

Darren
rachie-m,

The flight prior to LGW-LRM-LGW (TOM062/3) is one of Cancun (TOM092/3) or Sanford (TOM048/9).

Darren
It should be LGW-SFB-LGW (either G-PJLO or G-DBLA) operating your flight.
Hi, My wife and myself will be travelling to Cuba in july flight no tom 172 and was wondering if it will be the old First Choice or thomson plane, we have booked premier seating and travelled to mexico last year on a first choice plane which we thought was really good
Thanks Jack
hi do you know whether it will be thomson or ex first choice aircraft operating tom242/243 gatwick/luxor/gatwick on 16th june and 30th june. thanks :tup
Hi Darren,

We are flying from Manchester to Punta Cana on 28th July flight No. TOM104

Do you know if this is a Thomson or ex First Choice 767

Thanks in advance

Chris
Hi all,

Any recent updates on the Boeing 787?

Pat

Two new updates very minor but all the same,

The IFE will be virtually identical to that which is used now on the B767, they have signed a deal with Panasonic to provide the equiptment.
There will be a 3D Airshow (Moving Map) again another done deal.

They are the only two certainties to date.
jackmax,

MAN-VRA-MAN (TOM172/3) should be operated by a former First Choice Boeing 767-300/ER (winglets).

Darren
tabbycat,

Short haul flights are operated by the short haul configured Boeing 767-300/ER's from the former Thomsonfly fleet.

Darren
chriskim,

MAN-PUJ-MAN (TOM104/5) should be operated by a former Thomsonfly Boeing 767-300/ER (winglets).

Darren
Holiday Truths Forum
Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.