Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
really confused now as our seating plan is showing as a 3 3 config so I presumed it was a 757 200

If thats what the TOM seating plan shows then that's 99% definite, things change regularly but not normally now at shorter notice.
tabbycat,

Sorry, my mistake. I read the wrong line off :whoops It is indeed a Boeing 757-200 (winglets) for all but one flight through the summer season. I'd read the line below for the flight operated on 05/05/10 that's a 763, the only one of the summer season to be operated by a 763.

Darren
thanks darren do you know if its thomson or ex first choice only reason being my grandson wants to go on the plane with a smiley face :D
tabbycat,

Aircraft are rotated regularly and apart from the seat design, the same. It could be either at this time.

Darren
Darren and T O M, Thanks for the reply!
Hello again, Is the info available yet for the films on TOM 144 on 09 May 2010 from Manchester to Cancun and TOM 145 on 23 May 2010 from Cancun to Manchester? Thanks.
Hi

We are flying on the TOM104 to Punta Cana tomorrow. Any idea which flight will be coming in for this, so I can get an idea before I set off in the morning if it is likely to be delayed.

Thanks
Hi, can anyone please let me know what films are due to be shown on the Tom flight M/cr - Larnaca 16th June?
Our holiday this year to RHO, may extend to 10 days and due to TCX not flying on a saturday i am wondering what a/c these flights will be on;

TOM 2658 21/08/10
TOM 2333 01/09/10

I am pressuming both will be 757-200, but have a feeling that the 2333 is a 767-300.
Hi, we're flying from Robin Hood to Bodrum on 31st May, with Thomson (not sure of the flight number sorry) Can anyone tell me what type of plane we'll be on? And will we have any in-flight entertainment (doubtful I know).
Thank you!
djmoomin,

Your flight should be coming in from Puerto Plata (TOM122/3).

Darren
Nick 1992,

MAN-RHO (TOM2658) is operated by a Boeing 767-300/ER (winglets / short haul)
MAN-RHO (TOM2333) is operated by a Boeing 767-300/ER (winglets / short haul)

Darren
maisydaisy,

DSA-BJV-DSA (TOM578/9) are operated by a Boeing 737-300. You'll find further aircraft information on our What Aircraft? guide (link below). This aircraft type doesn't have IFE fitted.

Darren
My friend is due to fly to Sharm El Sheikh in Febuary 2011 from Gatwick. I know you wont be able to tell what specefic Aircraft type will be flying but could you have a guess?

Thanks very much :cheers
jackd166,

Winter flights to SSH from LGW are operated Boeing 757-200's mainly.

Darren
jackd166,

As you say, it is too early to know at the moment, the schedules have not been released yet with that sort of information on.
Looking at last winter (just finished) the majority of flights from LGW to SSH were operated by A Boeing 757-200. I would probably expect the same next year.

Gower

Edit: Darren you just got there before me! :tup
Hi Darren/Gower,

Just looking at flights from Bristol - Sharm el sheikh on the 10th august 2010. depart 13:55 (sorry don't know the flight number as just looking)
And then SSH- Bristol depart 22:20 on the 24th August

Do you know which aircraft will be operating this route?

Thanks
Alex
Holiday Truths Forum
Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.