Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
alexblfc,

As we've mentioned before, seating is very much personal preferance. In terms of the actual seats, they are as good as any others on that aircraft.

Darren
Hi,

Flying to Varadero Cuba from MAN on 15/07/10 on flight TOM172 Returning 29/07/10 on flight TOM173

I know it will be a 7673, but an ex Britannia or First Choice one?

Flight is at 9:15..... i've been looking for pics on A.net and not found a thing!

Thanks in advance!
unionjacklad,

Welcome onboard :tup
TOM172/3 are operated by a former First Choice Boeing 767-300/ER (winglets). You'll find further aircraft information on our What Aircraft? guide (link below), including lots of photos.

Darren
We are going to Dalaman on the 14th Aug from Manchester flight number Tom882, I looked up when we booked and it was to be 767 (on ANA cargo website)
I have watched recent departures and it is in fact a 767 opperating at the moment, but when I go to book your seat section of the booking process the seating plan is 42 rows of 3x3 seats a 757!!!!
Is anyone more connected than me and find out if in fact it is a 757 cos I will miss the seat back tele's having a 5 year old with us... Thanks
Can anyone tell us what aircraft we will be on...... fly on 30/6/2010 flight number TOM188 manchester to male.

Thomson have cancelled our premium seats due to maintenance - would be good to know which aircraft we will now be on.

thanks
ntmb,

Welcome onboard :tup
MAN-MLA-MAN (TOM188/9) are operated by a former First Choice Boeing 767-300/ER (winglets). However it sounds like the original aircraft won't be available for your flight so it'll be operated by a short haul aircraft (328 seats). You'll find further aircraft information on our What Aircraft? guide (link below).

Darren
pa38,

MAN-DLM-MAN (TOM882/3) are scheduled to be operated by a 76W and have been every week so far this season. Maybe it's just a one off on your date(s)?

Darren
what will the plane type be 5th july TOM714/715 Manchester to Dalaman, will it have seat back ife or drop down central screen, also have the listing for july been released yet for inflight films
loobysue,

MAN-DLM-MAN (TOM714/5) are operated by a Boeing 767-304/ER (short haul / winglets). You'll find further aircraft information on our What Aircraft? guide (link below). jac219 posted the July / August listing here. Short haul flights will have a movie from that list as well as tv programes.

Darren
Could you please advise on aircraft type and ex FC or Thomson from Birmingham to Punta Cana TOM670 on Tue 31 Aug 2010.

Thanks
Peter
beastof,

BHX-CUN-BHX (TOM670/1) are operated by a former First Choice Boein 767-300/ER (winglets). You'll find further aircraft information on our What Aircraft? guide (link below).

Darren
Hi Darren - I am sure you will know the answer to this. I have been looking to book a holiday to Holguin in December and usually book with cheapest carrier offering Premium. I know that TC have dropped Premium Class but it looks like Thomson have too. Is this right or am I just not reading my internet page correctly?
Tricksykent1,

I take it you mean December 2010? Thomson Airways, to my knowledge, haven't dropped premium and it's still on sale up to end of Summer 2011 at present.

Darren
Thank you - I do mean 2010 and so will need to phone them as the option wasn't - as far as my limited skills showed - available on site. Thanks again, you really are fantastic - it is great to get such a prompt reply - it means that I can feel confident that I won't sound an idiot when I call them and query!!! :tup
Hi folks

Does anyone know which aircraft will be operating TOM2182 MAN-PMI tomorrow? A friend has suggested G-BYAH / BYAL but says he can't be sure...

Thanks
Ross
Hi there,

Flying Thomson airlines flight TOM112 to Sanford tomorrow from Manchester. I know the aircraft will be a boeing 767-300 but would be interested to know if its an ex first choice airways plane or an ex thomsonfly plane. What are the chances of the flight being on time? If anyone can answer any of my queries it would be appreciated. Thanks in advance :)
Hi Dazbo, Gower or any of you lads in the know,

Thanks for you help in the past ....... appreciated, but need you help agian.

We are flying out to Aruba on 31st July from Gatwick TOM024. We are flying Premium and have booked seat numbers 9C,D and E which I believe have no windows to the left or right. Our friends have also booked Premium on this flight, and have booked seat numbers 9F and G. Do these seat numbers have their own window, or are they shared with 8F and G?

Thanks again,
Pat
pat,

Row 9 doesn't have any window on that row. Row 8 forward do. You may get a partial view from the window infront, but you can't really see much. Seats C/D/E are in the centre of the aircraft and aren't by a window.

Darren
Holiday Truths Forum
Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.