Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
pat,

Thomson don't publish their inflight magazine online.

Darren
Hi Darren,

We're flying to Dom Rep from Glasgow on 19th Sep this year, back on 3rd Oct - booked premium cabin with First Choice. Just wondering what the layout will be (2-3-2 :) I presume?) Also, what's the last row in premium and do they recline fully (I heard they may not have a window too??)

Many thanks once again for all your help!!! :)
alcal75,

Please quote flight numbers when requesting aircraft information as there's often multiple flights. It's to ensure we have the right flight. GLA-POP-GLA (TOM642/3) are operated by a former First Choice Boeing 767-300/ER (winglets). You'll find further aircraft information on our What Aircraft? guide (link below). These are configured 2-3-2 throughout. Row 9 (last one) in premium doesn't have windows, but seats recline fully.

Darren
Cheers Darren, the flights are like you said - TOM642/3

Thanks again!!
Hello,

Long term guest user and admirer of the site :wave:

I'm flying Gatwick to Samana 3/11/10 on TOM048 and Samana to Gatwick 17/11/10 on TOM049.

Please could I have plane info and IFE if published?

Many thanks,

Adam
Adam.A,

Welcome onboard :tup
LGW-AZS-LGW (TOM048/9) are operated by a Boeing 767-300/ER. You'll find further aircraft information on our What Aircraft? guide (link below). IFE for November / December will be released at the beginning of November.

Darren
Hi, can anyone tell me what aircraft will be operating the following flight?

TOM714 MAN - Dalaman 16/08/2010

TOM715 Dalaman - MAN 23/08/2010

Further any ideas what the meals served onboard are for this type of flight which I've paid extra for?
glg22,

Welcome onboard :tup
MAN-DLM-MAN (TOM714/5) are operated by a Boeing 767-304/ER (short haul / winglats). you'll find further aircraft information on our What Aircraft? guide (link below). Examples of meals are posted here.

Darren
Hi Darren, flying with thomson tommorow to lanzarote - gla-ace tom1448, as first time flying with them, i usually go with thomas cook, will it be more or less the same type of aircraft? Also any ideas where my flight will coming into glasgow from tommorow so i can keep an eye on it?
Thanks for the prompt reply Darren! One last question, given this is a 767, is it a single class cabin or a two class cabin? If I paid for extra legroom would I get a bulkhead seat or a seat in the premium section? Thanks for your help once again.
kazaa,

GLA-ACE-GLA (TOM1448/9) are operated by a Boeing 757-200, the same as Thomas Cook so pretty much the same as your previous flights. There are 2 flights due out within a few minutes of each other, you flight to ACE and a flight to DLM so it'll be one of the following coming in to operate your flight; TOM1420/1 (Faro) or TOM1406/7 (Palma).

Darren
glg22,

You'll find lots of aircraft information on our What Aircraft? guide. Your flight is operated by a short haul aircraft in an all economy (328 seat) configuration. The two class aircraft are the long haul aircraft and are rarely used on short haul. Extra legroom seats are at exit / bulkhead rows.

Darren
Thanks again Darren :)
EDIT: For our current THOMSON AIRWAYS Q&As topic, please click here
David HT Mod
Holiday Truths Forum
Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.