Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
Gav008,

I don't have the full winter schedule as yet, but TOM2730 will probably go back to a 757-200.

Darren
Are you able to confirm if P&O chartered Thomson flight from Manchester to Barbados departing on Friday 20th December 2013 returning on 3rd January 2014 is scheduled to be 767 or 787?

Merged with existing topic. Dazbo HT Mod
787, as long as your flight number is TOM116/7, if its the TOM138/9 then 767
We are on TOM2154 from Manchester to Naples.

I am trying to determine if all extra room seats are emergency exit seats or are some bulk head seats.

Does anyone know?

Thanks.
ukusa,

Your flight is operated by Boeing 757-200. you'll find a seat plan linked from out What Aircraft? guide with extra legroom seats indicated. Most extra legroom seats are on exit rows, not behind bulkheads.

Darren
Hi Darren or anyone else who knows the answer,

Travelling from Manchester to Cancun on 1st January 2014 Tom 196 coming back 15th January 2014 Tom 197, I've paid to select seats for my hubby and I travelling in economy, is there any I should avoid or I think I read that some have an extra pitch size does anyone know what number these seats are, we're not worried about window seats.

I know I have a wee while to wait till I choose my seats, but I loved to be organised way in advance ;)

Thanks

Irene
Irene67 -you won't be allowed to select the seats with the extra seat pitch as they are sold as "seats with extra space" -for a fair bit more than the ordinary seat selection price.
Thanks, we're only wee shorties anyway so that's not a big problem ;) , do you know if there are any seats we should avoid.

Irene
The only poor row on the Dreamliner in economy is row 37 as that has no widows, but that you mentioned isn't a problem for you then just avoid the last 5rows in the rear cabin on the outer part (ABC/GHJ) as they have 33" instead of 34" everywhere else. The first five rows of the outer seats at the front have lots of legroom(36") and they are not always reserved as extra space seats.
Thanks BY-TOM that's really helpful, when you say outer seats do you mean only the seats next to the aisles, bit thick, sorry.

Irene
No, I think he means those which aren't in the centre block of seats, so I read it as him suggesting that if you end up having to book seats on the last 5 rows that you try and get seats in the middle block (that is seats DEF) because they have 34ins pitch and the blocks to either side only have 33ins.

SM
Yes, that's what I mean. ABC/GHJ outer DEF middle.

33" is very good for any airline these days it if you can get 34" for the same price, why not?
Thanks all, as usual everyone has been really helpful. I meant to ask what BY-TOM meant by the first 5 rows outer seats, told you I was dim.

Irene
Not a question, more of a "heads up"...

90 days from our inbound flight from Punta Cana, went on the Thomson Airways site to book our seats.. It's a dreamliner flight, so the config in Premium is 2-3-2...

we'd been allocated seats in the "3" section so I wanted to change to window seats.. the site wouldn't let me do that , giving me a message that "all members of the party must occupy the same grade of seat" - got onto our local shop and they phoned Thomson Airways... apparently there is a "glitch" in the system and it isn't recognising the window seats in premium as such...

You'll have to deal with the airline direct...

I've got window seats now and a confirmation on the way...

Then tried to book some champers for both ways.. got to payment and the process stalled... what a rubbish website!!!

OWNM

ATB,J.
Hi Darren,

We are flying BHX-LPA-BHX on 25/Nov/13 and 9/Dec/13 (TOM 7120/7121), could you please let me know what aircraft type we'll be on? I suspect it'll be either a 757 or a 737, but could you confirm?

Cheers,
2morrows Pilot 2day
2morrows pilot 2day,

TOM7120/1 should be Boeing 757-200.

Darren
Hi Darren,
am i right in thinking that Mondays flight tom 392 to Sanford from Newcastle positions in from Birmingham . If not could you plese let me know where it positions in from , thanks
Grahamy,

That's correct. It positions up from BHX normally following a flight to/from Cancun.

Darren
Thanks Darren.
I am in NCL now. Off to Sanford soon.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.