Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
Pickflick,

LGW-MBA-LGW (TOM076/7) are operated by a former First Choice Boeing 767-300/ER (winglets). The aircraft does indeed come in from Male (TOM054/5) as I suspected when you posted previously. Selecting seats from 90 days prior to your departure date over the phone is for all passengers.

Darren
excellent

thanks for your prompt response - keep up the good work
I have noticed that recently some longhaul flights have been operated by Thomson 767''s from the G-OBY* aircraft. Do you know which of these are in the longhaul (33" seat pitch) configuration?
DLT1,

Welcome onboard :tup
There are 7 long haul configured aircraft operating in Summer 2010; 6 are from the former First Choice fleet (ie all of them), and one from the former Thomsonfly. The former Thomsonfly Boeing 767-304/ER (winglets) on long haul is G-OBYJ. The other 6 former Thomsonfly Boeing 763's are in the 328 seat short haul configuration. In the event of a long haul aircraft being non-operational, through a technical problem for example, a short haul aircraft is normally subbed to operate on long haul until normal operations resume. Further aircraft information is detailed on our What Aircraft? guide (link below).

Darren
Hi,

Tom328 tomorrow to SSH, any idea of the registration and where the flight is previously coming from? thanks
What gate?

Hi can anyone advise which gate Thomson normally use for flights to cancun.

Flying Tom 144 on Sunday 11/07/10

Looking to book into a lounge and one (Escape lounge) is close to gate 208

also any comments on the difference between the escape and styal lounge would be appreciated.

thanks

jonboy :)
jonboywirral wrote:
What gate?

Hi can anyone advise which gate Thomson normally use for flights to cancun.

Flying Tom 144 on Sunday 11/07/10

Looking to book into a lounge and one (Escape lounge) is close to gate 208

also any comments on the difference between the escape and styal lounge would be appreciated.

thanks

jonboy :)

It's not pre-assigned, it will be whichever gate is available at the time and large enough to accommodate the aircraft. Hope that helps :tup
Hi Darren,

Just been on live departures for Gatwick Airport to check the status of flight no TOM024 to Aruba Depatrure time 10.40, to check whether it went out on time. Any idea why it isn't showing on the board?

Thanks,
Pat
pat,

I've been out and about with work all day so only just got back, topped the tan up nicely! I have the flight records showing scheduled to depart at departed 1035, actual 1036 so 1 minute late departing. It's ETA in Aruba is 1510z, 10 minutes ahead of the scheduled 1520. G-PJLO is operating it.

Darren
Hey guys,]

Just to answer a few previous questions about Thomsons inflight magazine.

They don't publish it online anymore HOWEVER if you have a booked holiday with Thomson/First Choice group, and have your tickets, it will state in the tickets to log on to mythomson.co.uk or myfirstchoice.co.uk and you enter your booking reference and if you are flying with Thomson Airways you click on to the Flight details link at the side and you CAN download their retail magazine including the price for drinks/snacks and inflight entertainment!

Hope this helps! Happy holidays!
alexblfc,

The aircraft operating TOM328/9 should be G-OBYF, but that can of course change. Have a great holiday :cheers :sun2

Darren
Hi can you tell me what the ife will be on flight tom172 to varadero also the menu if possible, we are travelling in premier class
thanks again Mike
should have put that we are travelling on the 15 july
Mike
Hi mike123,

Menu was posted by BY-TOM-AMM-FCA. HERE

IFE on this page HERE

Angie.
Darren,

RE: TOM024 TO ARUBA THIS MORNING

Thanks once again for your reply.

Without wanting to sound stupid what does G-PJLO mean?

Pat
Hi Darren

We are on TOM2806 Manchester to Faro in September, please can you tell me what aircraft it is, I know the seating is 3 and 3!
Thanks!
pat wrote:
Without wanting to sound stupid what does G-PJLO mean?

That's the registration number of the aircraft that's operating the flight.

Darren
Holiday Truths Forum
Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.