Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
magnentius,

BHX-TFS-BHX (TOM7768/9) are operated by a Boeing 757-200. You'll find further aircraft information on our What Aircraft? guide.

Darren
hi dont know if anybody will know but does anybody know the cigarette prices onboard thomson airways longhaul?? Thanks
Jonouk1211,

They are currently £22 for 200 or £32 for 400 (Benson & Hedges, Lambert & Butler, Embassy No1, Regal, Superkings / Blue, Marlboro Gold, Silk Cut Purple).

Darren
They've gone up to £24 and £34 now. Think Richmond are cheaper.
Re the above posts
Can you tell us if thomson have been using aircraft with ifr to sharm from .anchester thanks.[*] :offtop
Antony,
Some flights have been on a Boeing 767-300 with seat back IFE but all the flights to Sharm-El-Shake do have some form of IFE on board.

Z.J.C
hi dazbo
Any plans on doing a flight report for your last holiday always enjoy reading these..
womblesun,

I wasn't going to as I flew with Thomas Cook and I already have a flight report of the same flight from 12 months ago. Everything went smoothly so nothing more to add really. My flights with Thomsonfly (First Choice) to Mombassa from March this year are only the same as previous flights so nothing further to add. My other flights with Loganair (Flybe) and Manx 2 are reported at the botom of the What Aircraft? guide.

Darren
Antony wrote:
Can you tell us if thomson have been using aircraft with ifr to sharm from .anchester thanks

Please refer to your previous posts where we've already provided the information. All aircraft used to Sharm are equiped with IFE.

Darren
Hi Darren
We're flying out of Birmingham to Rhodes this Saturday (3 Oct) TOM 7644. Can you tell me what the seating configuration and seat pitch will be please. We had bags of room on our last flight with Thomson in February when we went on a caribbean cruise. Many thanks.
uklady55,

You Will Be On A Boeing 757-200, So These Are Configured 3-3 With A 28" Seat Pitch.
The Aircraft For Your Cruise Last Time Would Have Had A 33" Seat Pitch

Gower
uklady55,

BHX-RHO-BHX (TOM7644/5) are operated by a Boeing 757-200. You'll find further aircraft information on our What aircraft? guide.

EDIT: Gower beat me by 10 seconds!

Darren
The above post I made was in reference to someones question that they were travelling to sharm the next day and wanted to see if they got an aircraft with ife on seats? Tried ringing thomson earlier they said row 18 to 30 were full. So considering 33a.b now. Very rude call centre!
Thanks Gower and Darren. The smaller seat pitch doesn't bother me too much but my husband finds it uncomfortable especially when the person seated in front decides to recline their seat! We're doing the same cruise again next March so hopefully he'll have a 33'' pitch to look forward to then.
uklady55,

All the long haul configured aircraft have 33" seat pitch :tup
Darren
Hi
I have tried searching but can't find the answer......returning from CUN next month - what times during the flight do we get fed and what are the menu choices?
luv2travel,

You'll normally get meal services about 2 hours after take off and 90 minutes before landing. Menu depends on the time of your flights, ie breakfast, lunch or diner. Diner service is normally chicken or beef.

Darren
Thanks Darren
Our flight departs at 1705.
If you can expand on meal types for me I would be grateful.
luv2travel,

As you are on the overnight flight, you'll be served an evening meal that is normally a choice of Chicken or Beef. The breakfast is normally continental style consisting of fruit, yoghurt/muffin and a cereal bar with fresh orange. All are served with a choice of tea, coffee or orange squash. BY-TOM-AMM-FCA will be able to expand further.

Darren
Holiday Truths Forum
Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.