Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
shazajo,

It sounds like you've previously logged in to the system and already chosen them? You can only choose them once. Once chosen, you can't then go back to change them. If that's not the case and you have the seating plan on your screen, random seats for each passenger will be selected by default. You can change them if you wish to ones you prefer by selecting the passenger then the seat you wish to choose. Once you have done this for each passenger, save the changes. You'll then be allocated these seats and can't change them. This'll be confirmed on a pdf that you can print as a kind of reciept.

Darren
Mark, there are lots of people unable to prebook seat numbers. Someone asked Thomsons and got a reply saying it's something to do with flight numbers changing after they loaded the flight plans back in January. When changing the flight numbers it corrupted the file and is now affecting approximately 27,000 passengers from selecting their seats. Thomsons also pointed that when you pay for reserved seating you pay to be guaranteed to be sat together, the select your seat service is a free service they offer.
Thanks again Dazbo

I will just take my chance that me and hubby are sat together, it was saying £17 each way so will just leave it, thanks
Hi Daz,

Due to fly to Montego Bay tomorrow from Gatwick on Tom030, are you able to tell me what flight the inbound aircraft is operating?

Many thanks

Gav
gbailey141,

The aircraft operating LGW-MBJ-LGW (TOM030/1) night-stops, there isn't a flight immediately before it normally.

Darren
Hi Dazbo,

I'm on NCL-ALC on 21Apr. Is this the new 'sky interior' 737-800 or will plans change too rapidly to know? (please Lord not a 737-800)
Hi Just a couple of questions we are flying longhaul to aruba in May, we have prebooked our seats on the outward flight the plane is 2 4 2 but on the way back it is a 2 3 2 why would this be, also any ideas what films will be on thank you.
:tup
JKKne,

Aircraft are rotated pretty much weekly so it could be any of the fleet up their at the end of April. What is operating this week doesn't mean it will be the next.

Darren
moo13,

Welcome onboard :tup
Your outbound flight is operated by a former Thomsonfly Boeing 767-304/ER (long haul, 283 seats, winglets) whereas your inbound flight is operated by the usual former First Choice Boeing 767-300/ER (long haul, 258 seats). Aircraft are in for maintenance around then so some flights are being changed to accommodate. You'll find extensive aircraft information on our What Aircraft? guide (link below) including seat plans, aircraft and cabin photos as well as a link to current IFE. May's IFE won't be released until the beginning of May. I'll update the link as I get it.

Darren
I wonder if anyone can help,

I'm booked to go to turkey in may on the following flights:

Newcastle-dalaman tom202 on Monday 21st of may 2012
Dalaman-newcastle tom203 on Monday 28th of may

I'm getting rather worried as it now looks as though Thomson no longer fly to dalaman
From Newcastle on a Monday and I haven't received any notifications from Thomson.

Anyone shed any light on this?

Thanks in advance for any help.
It's a summer destination. Currently NCL-DLM is on its winter schedule and is TOM564 and operates on a Saturday until April 28th

TOM202 is operated by a 757 and doesn't commence its summer service until 7th May.

Mondays seem busy for Dalaman at Newcastle with Jet2 and Thomas Cook also operating then
chriswigham1,

Your flights are on the summer timetable and are operated by Boeing 757-200, don't worry. They don't commence while 7th May, hence they aren't showing at the moment.

Darren
Hi there,

Am flying to Punta Cana on TOM044 on 18th September and back on TOM045 on 2nd October.

I know this maybe a little early, but can you tell me if the flight is likely to be operated by one of the ex First Choice 767-300ER's or one of the ex Thomsonfly.

Many Thanks
deals1982,

It's likely to be an ex-FCA, but we'll be able to confirm it closer to the time.

Darren
Hi Darren,

Thanks for the speedy reply, thats great as will mean the 2-3-2 layout.

One other question, does this mean that the seats are slightly wider or are they he same width as on teh ex Thomnsonfly?

Many Thanks,
Thanks for the reply guys.

It just worries me that on the thomsonfly website you can't book dlm flight
I would of thought those flights would of been available to purchase by now.
deals1982,

Seats are marginally wider, but nothing worth writing home about. You'll only notice a difference with a tap measure.

Darren
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.