Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
Hi Darren, Any idea yet as to which aircraft it will be for TOM094/TOM095 GAT/HOG on the 18th of June please.

Mikc
Mikc,

LGW-HOG-LGW (TOM094/5) should be an ex-FCA Boeing 767-300/ER.

Darren
Hi

We are flying to Bodrum from Gatwick on the 9th August on TOM558 I believe. It appears to be now at 7:40 (was 7:00 when I booked). Is it too early to know which aircraft type this will be since looking back at history on internet searches it has been 757 and 321 in the past.

Thanks
MPChriD,

LGW-BJV-LGW (TOM558/9) are normally operated by Boeing 757-200. You'll find extensive aircraft information on our What Aircraft? guide (link below).

Darren
Hi Darren, sorry to go abit off topic here :offtop , tried to pm you but saying I don't have facilities to pm. Noticed you've just got back from Cayo Levantado. Been wanting to try this place for last 3yrs. Wanting to know if the 3hrs travelling at the other end is worth it all as they have stopped flying direct now to Samana with Thomson as you probably know :-)
Have you posted a review anywhere on this place? As I'd love to read your thoughts on this place. Will leave you to get back 'ON TOPIC'
Thanks..
SBE
Staying :offtop I was there at the same time as Darren and can say that the long transfer is well worth it (even when the wheels fall off the wagon :rofl ) . I'm in the final stages of editing a video and will upload to utube when I get a chance and pm you the link.
SBE SBE,

Welcome onboard :tup
You won't have the facility to PM as yet with being a new member. This isn't really the topic to discuss Cayo Levantado, so I've posted a few comments and photos for you over in the Caribbean Forum on the Cayo Levantado topic.

Darren
Hi Baz and Darren,
Having been to GBP in Tenerife, Punta Cana and Jamaica - I too would be interested in your thoughts on Cayo Lev.
Thanks!
Sorry for being :offtop !
Hi baz657,

Hope you got home safe and well friday morning, I meant to pm you. If you can post your link on the topic I've linked to above, that would be great. I wonder if they've manged to scoup the bearings off the road yet and repair the trailer? :rofl

Can everyone please post questions about Cayo Levantado on the link above to keep us on topic please. Thanks.

Darren
Hi Darren,

Have booked to fly from Gatwick to Cancun on 27th Aug. Can you tell me which aircraft we will be flying on ...... details as follows:

Out 27th Aug - TOM038
Back 10th Sept - TOM039

Many thanks,
Pat
pat,

LGW-CUN-LGW (TOM038/9) should be operated by ex-FCA Boeing 767-300/ER.

Darren
Sorry to bother you again Darren, but would you happen to know if the aircraft is likely to be Version 1 or 2?

Pat
pat,

There are 6 aircraft (ex-FCA) in the fleet, 5 in V2 and 1 in V1. Aircraft are swapped and changed all the time so it's impossable to say this far out. Chances are, it'll be a V2 given there are more of them.

Darren
Hi Darren

I'm at a loss :que Thomson are showing us a 2-4-2 when we go online to select a seat, we've never had this in recent years and to be honest the last time we did it was very cramped on our return flight. Are we guaranteed the 33" pitch on this configuration. I just wanted to check whether it was ex thomson or ex fca? Flight departure 01.05.12 - number TOM 044 return 045.

Thanks
poppygreendog,

Aircraft are due for maintenance so odd flights have therefore swapped betwee the diferent configurations. You'll find extensive aircraft information on our What Aircraft? guide (link below). Your outbound flight is operate by former Thomsonfly Boeing 767-300/ER, possibly your inbound as well. An aircraft is in the long haul configuration with 283 seats. This gives 33" seat pitch in economy, the same as the former First Choice. The only difference is the amount of elbow room with having an extra seat on each row. A seat plan is on the link below.

Darren
Hi Darren,

I am flying on TOM4664 on 15th September from Gatwick to Paphos, was just wondering what aircraft we could expect?

I know it may be a little early to know yet.

Thank you.

:)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.