Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
Hi Darren

Hope you're well :)
A few weeks ago, you told me we would be travelling on a 757 for TOM 7620/1 - thanks!

Just wondering, which aircraft operates the flight before? As it's such an early flight I presume it will be nightstopping at BHX but we are staying overnight tomorrow so would be nice to see it land.

Thanks in advance,

Jess
Adsgirl wrote:
Hope you're well

Yes thanks. The aircraft nightstops with your flight being the first flight of the day for that particular aircraft. It's one of a couple from the evening before, there's no particular flight.

Darren
Hello

Seems my post must have got missed in the backlog you encountered upon your return to these great isles. No probs, hope you had a great time. Anyhows...........

Its that time of the year again.

TOM 2462/2463 MAN-IBZ-MAN on 14th/28th June 2012.

What aircraft should I be lovingly anticipating.

Many thanks in advance.

Fergal
Hi can anyone tell me which aircraft will operate TOM 2622 on 16/06/12 please?
Thank you in advance, sparky123
sparky123 wrote:
Hi can anyone tell me which aircraft will operate TOM 2622 on 16/06/12 please?

Please refer to your post and reply with the same question from 9th January.

Darren
Fergmeister,

MAN-IBZ-MAN (TOM2462/3) should be operated by a Boeing 737-800.

Darren
Hi Dazbo - I've just been skimming through this thread and have to say your knowledge of planes/seating configurations etc., has just blown me away.

I noted your photos of the seating on your recent flight back from Puerto Plata (We fly to/stay at Cayo Levantado in July), so my question is could you tell me what plane we will be on as I'd like to look up the seating plan. We have booked extra legroom seating. Our flight numbers are: TOM070/TOM071. Many thanks in advance for your help.
Finally managed to select our seats on our forthcoming flight to- and from Cancun. Was row 1 by default but changed it to 6A and 6B.

Mark :)
Finally managed to select our seats on our forthcoming flight to- and from Cancun. Was row 1 by default but changed it to 6A and 6B.

Mark

Excellent News, there are still another 20000 people who cant at the moment :whoops
Hi, could anyone tell me what aircraft Thomson are basing at Cardiff (EGFF) for this years summer season and what routes they will be operating please.
meyrick,

I posted aircraft types based at Cardiff on page 157. Available routes are on Thomsons website.

Darren
scoya,

MAN-POP-MAN (TOM070/1) should be operated by ex-FCA Boeing 767-300/ER, but I can confirm that from May. I was going to post the link to the Cayo Levantado topic, but I see you've already found it! Enjoy the island :cheers

Darren
Dazbo

We're flying from LGW, does that make any difference with regard planes used?

Thanks
Ok thanks Darren, you don't happen to know the registrations do you please ?
meyrick,

It's unlikely that a particular aircraft (738 / 752) will be based their all summer. They'll be swapped and change every week or two for maintenance.

Darren
Hiya Darren,
Is it too early to ask about August flights yet??
Tracy1971,

Post your details and I'll see what I can do.

Darren
Hiya again Darren,
As requested; 6/8/12 TOM156/7 Manchester to Montego Bay.
Could you tell me if its a Thomson or First Choice aircraft too please.
Thanks Tracy
Tracy1971,

MAN-MBJ-MAN (TOM156/7) should be be operated by ex-First Choice Boeing 767-300/ER.

Darren
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.