Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
Hi

We are travelling Doncaster to Antalya Tom 498 on 15/05/12, any idea which aircraft we will be travelling on.

Many Thanks
delly70,

DSA-AYT-DSA (Tom498/9) are operated by Boeing 738-800. You'll find extensive aircraft information on our What Aircraft? guide (link below).

Darren
Hi Daz

Many thanks for quick reply.

Delly
Hi Daz,

We are travelling from LGW to Punta Cana on Fri 29/6/2012 (TOM 050) and PC to LGW on FRI 6/7/2012 (TOM 051). I was wondering if you have any info on the aircraft and where it's is flying from before?

Thanks,

Luke
Hi darren,

What plane would be

TOM 4328 departing gwt to ibz 23/05/12

Thanks
luke225,

LGW-PUJ-LGW (TOM050/1) should be operated by ex-FCA Boeing 767-300/ER. I won't know the inbound flight until May.

May
lattridge,

LGW-IBZ-LGW (TOM4328/9) is normally a Boeing 757-200, but may have changed to a Boeing 737-800. Both have the same configuration, it's only the number of rows. You'll find extensive aircraft information on our What Aircraft? gude (link below).

Darren
Hi Darren,

We are travelling to Florida (TOM046) - Sanford in about 2 weeks time (28th April) and we cant find out the seating plan - any chance of a little help on flight details etc

Corbien,

Welcome onboard :tup
LGW-SFB-LGW (TOM046/7) are operated by former First Choice Boeing 767-300/ER. You'll find extensive aircraft information including a seating plan on our What Aircraft? guide (link below).

Darren
Thought i would share some good news for a change...

Selected short haul flights from Manchester are this year operated by ex.FCA 767's. Unfortunately you will need to wait until around the 15-20th May to find out or when your seat plan opens.
Hi Darren and Co!

Off again on another summer trip. Would you know which aircraft type is due to operate TOM4404 Gatwick to Kefalonia on 7th June and TOM 4405 Kefalonia to Gatwick on 14th June.

Many Thanks in advance :cheers
00Argostoli,

LGW-KEF-LGW (TOM4404/5) should be a Boeing 757-200.

Darren
Hi Dazbo, My appologies if you have already answered this question before but could you tell me what aircraft no I will be travelling on wed 18th april Gatwick to cancun Flight no TOM 048 and returning 02 may on Tom 049 Cancun to Gatwick. I know they will be B767- 300 ER but would like to know which one be it G-OOBL etc also if you could tell me the previous flight the aircraft will be taking that would be great. Thank you in advance.

PS It is astounding how much knowledge you guys have :tup :wave:
paul_arnell23,

It's too early to know the registration as they swap and change weekly. I'll know the day before normally. The incoming flight is TOM030/1 from Montego Bay currently, but that may change as you'll be flying in the summer season from the 2nd May and we're currently in the winter season.

Darren
Hi,

It might be too early, but I will give it a shot and admit that I should have been able to get this internally as a Group Employee.

I am flying

LGW-MLE TOM054 20.05.2012
MLE-LGW TOM055 28.05.2012

I am pre-booked into the infamous row 9 and wondered if we knew what plane was booked on that route?

Thanks in advance.
mrlebon,

Welcome onboard :tup
LGW-MLE-LGW (TOM054/5) are operated by ex-FCA Boeing 767-300/ER. You'll find extensive aircraft information on our What Aircraft? guide (link below). I'll not know the specific aircraft until the day before. G-OOAN (V1) is MAN based at the moment so unless that changes, you'll be on a V2 (no window on row 9).

Darren
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.