Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
liana,

They may have removed it then. It was on their in September when I downloaded a copy. Try logging in to this one instead using the holiday booking reference.

Darren
We fly out to Sanford on the 21st Jan. I tried to login to the extras site but it won't let me as we have a 1 year old. Is there any way around it?

Has the jan inflight entertainment been released yet?

Thanks
Billy
Greygat,

Welcome onboard :tup
I haven't seen the IFE for Jan / Feb yet. It'll be linked from our What Aircraft? guide (link below) when I have. There's no way around logging in as far as I know, you'll have to call Thomson.

Darren
Hi Darren
I was trying to find it as well.
Tried the second link you provided but it just says 'you can't manage this booking online'. Tried the only reference numbers I've got so which is the holiday booking reference number please?
Thanks Daz i dont think they have it anymore as i cannot find it :( thanks again will you put a post up when you know the IFE?
liana,

As soon as I've seen the IFE, I'll put the link in the usual place. I'd email you the summer issue of the inflight magazine but it's probably changed now and at 29mb, the file is a bit big to send.

Darren
Hey guys , Im new to all this and don't know if im doing it right hehe.
We have booked to go to Cuba (Holguin) on April 16th from Manchester, I was just wondering does anybody know what plane we will be on?
Oh and closer to the time is there anyway of seeing what movies will be shown as we have upgraded to the premium cabin.

thanks

Jamie.
j_mie,

Please quote flight numbers when you can as there can be several flights. It makes sure we get the right information for you. MAN-HOG-MAN (TOM182/3) are operated by a former First Choice Boeing 767-300/ER (winglets). You'll find lots of aircraft information including a link to the latest IFE on our What Aircraft? guide (link below).

Darren
Darren,
Thank you for such a quick reply.

I have not been on the old First choice planes before so that will be nice, I found the Premium cabin on the Thomson plane a bit baron and literally all that separated you from economy was a blue curtain. I think it was an old TOM plane as it had 2-4-2 in the back.

Thank you for your help.

Jamie.
http://img412.imageshack.us/img412/5921/seatguru.png

Hi Darren can you help please, I went to select my seat on Thomson for my holiday in March on flight number TOM4590 extra legroom seat and it came up with pre-allocated seat of 11A - and did not give me the option to change as all seats had been selected. I went on to http://www.seatplans.com/airlines/Thomson-Airways/classes/Premium-1/seatplans to check on the seat plan as copied here, and it does not show rows 11 at all? I phoned Thomson who in turned checked with the airline and assured me I have extra legroom seats but have you any idea why the row 11 - 13 don't show and do you know if 11a is extra legroom.

Many thanks for your help
I am flying to Goa on:

TOM082 Gatwick - Goa, 02/02/11

I know (from Darren's helpful advice) that this is a former FC flight and is a 767 300. I went online on My First Choice to check out what the inflight entertainment will be and it says that entertainment is not available on 737 300 flights.

Does that mean this flight will be a 737? It's an eleven hour flight.. I might go mad with no films to watch?!
Miss Pink,

LGW-TFS-LGW (TOM4590/1) are operated by a short haul configured Boeing 767-304/ER (winglets) normally. Extra legroom seats are on rows 15, 17 and 34. I can only think they're using a long haul aircraft on that day so they've given you row 11, that's at the front of the economy section. These are extra legroom seats. Whichever is the case, I'm sure you'll get your extra legroom seats.

Darren
haymans74,

You'll find all the aircraft information on our What Aircraft? guide (link below). The Boeing 737-300 isn't equiped with IFE. This is a short range narrow bodied aircraft and not capable of operating long haul flights. The aircraft you are on (767) is much larger with the endurance required for long haul. It's still showing as a former FCA 76W here so maybe there's a glitch in the system? It could be your flight has been changed, but you should be notified if that's the case.

Darren
Excellent - thanks so much! I guess we'll have to wait until we're on the plane to find out what the films on offer will be :)
Thanks Darren for your help as always cross fingers for the day
don't no if i am on right forum but see if some one can help, i have a few questions as i am traveling with my austisic nephew who is 8.

tom 614/615

outbound ncl - ssh 10th jan aircraft type and what is the ife do we have single screens or shared what movie and what will the meals be ??

inbound ssh - ncl 17th jan

i have contacted ncl and they have been very helpful with how we check in ect so if anyone can help me with info on the flight this would be very appriciated .

thank you in advance
no1sprizter,

I'm mobile at the moment so will double check when i'm back, but your flights should be operared by Boeing 757-200. You'll find further aircraft information on our What Aircraft? guide (link below).

EDIT: above is confirmed.

Darren
Hi Darren

You've kindly helped me in the past and now I'm looking for help again please. What will the the seat configuration be on TOM7352 flying out of Birmingham to Paphos on 16/3/11.

Many thanks.
With regards the earlier query that I raised where the confirmation invoice on a premium seating upgrade package holiday was only stating 20 kgs baggage allowance, I have had the following email response following an enquiry I made:

Thank you for your email regarding your forthcoming holiday to Aruba.

I can confirm that all bookings with Premium seats will continue to receive 23kgs per person checked in luggage allowance.

I hope that this helps and please do not hesitate to contact me if I can be of any further assistance to you.

Thank you for choosing to travel with First Choice and I hope that you go on to have a lovely time in Aruba.

Mark :)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.