Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
Thanks for your help everyone! :tup you've been a great help! x
hi, 3 of us are flying with thomson from east midlands at 7am on monday 22nd october to dalaman. any idea what aircraft seat configuration will be? thanks
It will be 3-3 with a 28" pitch on a 737-800 or a 757-200.
Tom076 Gatwick to Mombasa - does anybody know what where this plane will be coming from? Thanks.
ki77y; at the moment TOM076 is being serviced by the same plane that does the Sunday night flight to the Maldives which returns at 17:45 on the Monday evening.I'm also watching this as we fly to Mombasa 4 weeks today!! :)
Thanks Dave we will be on the flight tonight - can't wait. :cheers
Hi
I am flying from Manchester to Enfidha TOM 428 on the 19th December can you tell me what type of plane it will be as we are trying to work out the seating arrangements.
snowey wrote:
What plane do Thomson use / Newcastle to Malaga. Flight number Tom 1723 :sun2 please

Darren. Any idea what plane this will be. :que
Hi

I was hoping you could tell me which aircraft type flies from London Gatwick to Punta Cana in the Dominican Republic. Its a Friday flight, Flight No Tom 050 outward and Tom 051 return.

Also does this plane have IFE?

Thanks in advance

kafrin
Hi
I am flying from London Gatwick to punta Cana, Dominican Republic. Flight is a Friday. Flight No is- TOM 050/051. Can anyone please tell me what type of plane it will be as Im trying to work out the seating arrangements for all 8 of us.....
It will be a b767 not sure what seating plan though. Your better off booking a block of 8 window seats as the seating plan will be either 2-3-2 or 2-4-2.
Many thanks noooooobs & BY-TOM_AMM_FCA

We went to Aruba last year and the seat conf was 2 3 2. Was hoping its the same.

Many thanks much appreciated. x
Been watching Thomson long haul flights for the last couple of weeks to check for last minute aircraft substitutions and timekeeping as I fly off to Kenya in 3 weeks time!!
Generally they have been very good.....but noticed yesterday that they had used a Tuifly 767 for the Manchester-Varadero flight,presumably in short haul configuration.Does anyone know why?? :que
Because the original plane was broke... Basically
Thanks TOM-AMM-FCA :tup

See that all the long haul planes are in the sky today ,so obviously not a major issue - its just that in the last 4 years we have had one flight turn back,costing us a day's holiday and a substitute plane which meant we didn't get our extra leg room seats - purgatory for me as I'm 6'4"
As Darren has said many a time, past performance doesn't indicate what will happen on your flight. Save your time and energy. If your flight is changed there is very little you can do anyway.
Glynis HT Admin wrote:
Darren is on holiday at the moment.

:cheers :cheers
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.