Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
Hi Darren ... or anyone in the know,

Flight no TOM 022 from London Gatwick to Cancun tomorrow morning .... can you tell me where this flight is coming in from prior to the Cancun departure.

Many thanks,
Pat
..... Anybody able to reply to my above question please!

Also, would anyone happen to know what version of aircraft it will be and which airline .... Thomson or FC? Row 3 in Premium is booked .... will this be behind the bulk head or will it actually be 3 rows back?

Many thanks again,
Pat
pat - suppose its a bit late now...but the planes today are coming in from Sanford and Aruba - long haul at the moment is all by ex FCA planes (unless there are mechanical issues!) Row 3 is not the bulkhead row.
It will probably be G-OOBM as that was first back in the UK this morning.
In February 2014 I will be celebrating a `landmark` birthday and am curently in the process of seekng a suitable special holiday to take my mind of it!

Unfortunately it is not presently possible via Thomson`s website to book holidays beyond 2013. This being the case,and as a caribbean cruise on the Dream is one of the optons, does anybody know as to when the new Dreamliner aircraft will be employed on the Punta Cana route as this would naturally serve to make the experience even more theraputic..

Many thanks in advance for any information.
Hi there,

Due to fly Manchester to Cancun 1st Jan TOM122 returning 15th Jan TOM123, We are in economy, Darren has already told me that it should be an ex First Choice 767-300ER we are on and he also told me that rows 16 forward and rows 29 back would avoid the wing, I know Darren is on holiday but could anyone else let me know if any seats on these rows don't have windows, my hubby is not a great traveller :( and finds that being able to look out the window helps him.

Thanks

Irene
Flying Gatwick-Holguin, Cuba on 8 January 2013 in economy. Flight number TOM41069. Can you tell me what type of plane this will be and also if anyone has any advice on which seat numbers to book? No extra legroom seats available but have paid extra to pick seats. Any advice gratefully received as we have never done a long haul flight before. Also does anyone know what the meals are like? :)
Hurrah! Just booked my seating for holiday to Goa in December. One happy bunny.
valnbob wrote:
Flying Gatwick-Holguin, Cuba on 8 January 2013 in economy. Flight number TOM41069. Can you tell me what type of plane this will be and also if anyone has any advice on which seat numbers to book? No extra legroom seats available but have paid extra to pick seats. Any advice gratefully received as we have never done a long haul flight before. Also does anyone know what the meals are like? :)

it will be a 767, ex FC, personally I would book as far foward as possible, you will get served first and leave the aircraft. Row 11 isn't sold until the airport, so get there early and you maybe able to pay for those extra legroom seats. Meals are usual aircaft economy offerings, the 2nd snack is quite small, take a boots meal deal on with you.
Irene67 wrote:
Hi there,

Due to fly Manchester to Cancun 1st Jan TOM122 returning 15th Jan TOM123, We are in economy, Darren has already told me that it should be an ex First Choice 767-300ER we are on and he also told me that rows 16 forward and rows 29 back would avoid the wing, I know Darren is on holiday but could anyone else let me know if any seats on these rows don't have windows, my hubby is not a great traveller :( and finds that being able to look out the window helps him.

Thanks

Irene

Row 14 (extra space seat) dont have windows
valnbob,

Welcome onboard :tup
LGW-HOG-LGW (TOM094/5) are operated by former First choice Boeing 767-300/ER. Seating is personal preference. Other than extra legroom, they all offer the same basic facilities so it's whether you prefer a window, isle or centre seat towards the front or back. your main meal will be a choice of chicken or beef with a snack box normally a couple of sandwiches about an hour before landing. You'll find extensive aircraft information on our What Aircraft? guide (link below) with lots more information.

Darren
4betterthan2,

I'll update what routes the 787's will operate when I know more. All the current details are on our what Aircraft? guide that I update as and when.

Darren
mertonparker,

LGW-PUJ-LGW (TOM050/1) are operated by fornmer First Choice Boeing 767-300/ER. You'll find extensive aircraft information on our What Aircraft? guide (link below) where there's a link to current IFE. It's updated every 2 months.

Darren
Thanks very much, is it too early to know if it will be ex First Choice or a Thomson plane.

Irene

BY-TOM-AMM-FCA wrote:
Irene67 wrote:
Hi there,

Thanks

Irene

Row 14 (extra space seat) dont have windows
Anyone know which incoming aircraft passengers on Tom 196 to Cancun from Machester have to wait for please next week ?

Great site btw

:tup
Mustafaholiday,

Do you mean flight number or registration? It's too early to give a registration as the aircraft can change between now and then. The incoming flight is from Cancun (TOM122/3).

Darren
Only inbound,thanks.

Seating looked like it was a 2-3-2 so that means ex FCA right ?
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.