Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
Thanks Darren,

Great help as usual, I'll just look forward to my holiday now, can't wait :cheers

Irene
Thanks for that Darren,much appreciated.
"The flights should be operated by Boeing 767-300/ER, certainly the return is"

The return flight is now on flightextras but it is shown as 42 rows of 8 seats being 336 seats - all 42 rows have 8 seats - no variations - any idea which this plane is please ? seats are 2 -4-2 . Flight TOM0079 on 23rd Dec - BGI to Gatwick - thanks. I thought there would be some premium seats and it does not show which are emergency exit or bulkhead seats.

Bizarrely the outbound flight which they are selling still is shown as no seats left to reserve and I have not reserved mine !. This is TOM4794 going to Lisbon from Gatwick for the Thomson Dream package cruise.
The outbound is a 757, the inbound an Arkefly 767, it will be one of their own aircraft not the ex-tfly aircraft they are currently leasing. so the seat layout is slightly different. It wont have 336 seats,but 265 I think its all economy but 2-3-2 throughout.
http://www.arkefly.nl/BaseSites/ArkeFly/Content/Files/images/seatplan_767.png

Thanks - I got this seating plan so it looks like on of these ! Thanks for taking the trouble to answer.

As the flights are cruise only - the outbound if it is full will be 233 seats so the return flight will have about 30 empty seats as a minimum !
It doesn't usually work out that way, maybe some customers fly from an alternative uk airport or they put a second flight on so it will be the outbound flight that is half empty. Ive been on the first inbound flight before and its been chocka block
Hi Dazbo. Been tracking Tom022 from LGW-CUN as I will be on it 5 weeks today! :-)
See its being operated by G-00AN today. Just wondering when you will be posting up the IFE for Nov/Dec AND any idea what the good Thomson people will be feeding me! We have 33-34-35 AB for our party! Can't wait! :-)
racegirl3075,

IFE is released at the beginning of the month when it's changed (every 2 months) so I'll update the link on our What Aircraft? guide (link below) at the beginning of November. Meals are normally a choice of chicken or beef.

Darren
Hiya!

Just booked our holiday for next year, off to Mexico!!

We're flying MAN-CUN, 26th feb-12th march TOM 122/3. Just wondering if we will be on an ex FCA or TOM?

Also booked premium, can you let us know which seats don't have windows so we know not to book them?

Thanks!
I googled the IFE over a week ago and found this on TA.

Thomsons IFE November/December

OUTBOUND

The Dark Knight Rises*

Rock of Ages*

Total Recall*

Ice Age 4: Continental Drift

The Watch

Ghosts of Girlfriends Past

The Curious Case of Benjamin Button

Inkheart

INBOUND

The Amazing Spider-man*

Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter*

Ted*

Madagascar 3: Europe’s Most Wanted

Thunderstruck

My Life in Ruins

The Prestige

Ice Age 3: Dawn of the Dinosaurs

FILMS AVAILABLE ON OUTBOUND AND INBOUND FLIGHTS

The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel*

Fracture*

This Means War*

Rocknrolla*

Films marked with an asterisk (*) are premium cabin upgrade. Economy cabin can upgrade for £5 each way and will receive video on demand.

Looks about right to me.

James
Also how do you track the flights to see what planes are operating the routes?

James
chelle_375,

MAN-CUN-MAN (TOM 122/3) are operated by former First Choice Boeing 767-300/ER. Row 9 doesn't have a window in premium. You'll find extensive aircraft information on our what Aircraft? guide (link below).

Darren
hi am off to turkey on tuesday 23rd wondered how i can find out which aircraft we will be travelling on as me and the better half are having a dissagreement as to which it is flight number tom286 from gatwick many thanks ;)
fairynuff,

Welcome onboard :tup
LGW-AYT-LGW (TOM286/7) are scheduled to be operated by Boeing 767-300/ER (short haul) until 30th October, although the flight on the 16th October was operated by Boeing 737-800 for some reason. You'll find extensive aircraft information on our What Aircraft? guide (link below).

Darren
I use Flight Radar and Plane Finder. :-)
we are flying to marsha alam in december with thomsons i would like to know what aircraft it would be
not enough information...
departure airport?
flight numbers?
Thanks for your reply regarding the seating on our 3rd jan.flight to Dom.Rep. TOM070/071, we have now booked the seats we wanted. I now have another couple of questions that i hope you can answer......Do you have any idea what films might be shown and also what the in-flight meals will be???? Thanks in anticipation Darren.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.