Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
Hi Darren,

Can you check what my sister's flights to Majorca will be please?

MAN-PMI TOM2784 2nd June 2013
PMI-MAN TOM2785 9th June 2013.

Are there any seats without windows? She definitely wants a window seat.

Thanks.
cagzy,

MAN-PMI-MAN (TOM2784/5) are normally covered by Boeing 767-300/ER. However, this may be a Boeing 757-200 subject to what happens with the 787's.

Darren
Hi Darren,

Just to let you know that she telephoned earlier and managed to book seats for the outbound - it is a Boeing 757-200, so this might give some idea on what is happening (or not happening!) with the 787's.

Thanks again.

Caroline.
Hi Darren,

Please could you tell me what aircraft is currently down to operate TOM2606 MAN-PMI on 15 June. Thanks!
Fly21,

MAN-PMI-MAN (TOM2606/7) are normally covered by Boeing 767-300/ER. However, this may be a Boeing 757-200 subject to what happens with the 787's.

Darren
Can anyone tell me if the the re-configured B757,with the additional premium seating, are used for the above flights. Flying on the 16th of April.
Many thanks in advance!

Merged with exisitng topic. Dazbo HT Mod
cilan537,

At this moment, I can't say which specific aircraft (registrations) are being used on what flight. Bear in mind, these are not premium seating, they are extra legroom. If you book extra legroom seating, you'll be allocated these seats or one of the exit rows. The main roll-out for the updated configuration is May 2013.

Darren
Darren,
Thanks for your normal prompt reply!
Dazbo HT Mod wrote:
Fly21,

MAN-PMI-MAN (TOM2606/7) are normally covered by Boeing 767-300/ER. However, this may be a Boeing 757-200 subject to what happens with the 787's.

Darren

Thanks Darren for your help!
Hi,

Can you please tell me which aircraft TOM392 Newcastle to Sanford during May 2013 is, and are there 5 or 9 rows in premium economy?

Many Thanks
Hi,

Do you know which aircraft TOM392 NCL - SFB May 2013 will be, and are there 5 or 9 row in PE?

Many thanks

sorry for posting twice - didn't think previous post had been submitted
  • Edited by gemboss 2013-02-28 13:14:52
Well I'm back.

BY-TOM-AMM-FCA: I did not mean to cause any offence with my post - I was simply asking why (knowing that Thomson are using only the ex-FCA planes for L/H this winter) it had been substituted for an ex-Tfly aircraft. I am aware that TUI are a European country but am probably guilty of assuming that because Thomson almost exclusively use the ex-FCA fleet for UK based L/H flights, then they would all remain based here and the TFly craft sent out to other countries (FCA being an old UK company also).

As it happens, although a bit disappointing to be on one of the S/H aircraft (G-OBYH), it was not as bad as I imagined it would probably be, and hats off to Thomson for arranging the replacement so as to not create any delay to the flight. That said, G-DBLA on the way back was a much nicer passenger experience - the wider (and more comfortable) seats with more legroom are in a different league on the ex-FCA aircraft (and I wasn't Premium - economy both ways).
Hi. Could you please tell me which aircraft is likely to be used for flights from NCL to PMI 13/20 July 2013. Flight numbers TOM1646/7. Thank you in advance
gemboss,

NCL-SFB-NCL (TOM392/3) should be operated by former First Choice Boeing 767-300/ER (9 rows in premium). I emphasise should as things may or ay not change depending on the 787-8 situation. You'll find extensive aircraft information on our What Aircraft? guide (link below).

Darren
wilkinson1948,

Welcome onboard :tup
NCL-PMI-NCL (TOM1646/7) are operated by Boeing 757-200 or Boeing 737-800. I'll know from May. You'll find extensive aircraft information on our what Aircraft? giude (link below).

Darren
Dazbo HT Mod wrote:
gemboss,

NCL-SFB-NCL (TOM392/3) should be operated by former First Choice Boeing 767-300/ER (9 rows in premium). I emphasise should as things may or ay not change depending on the 787-8 situation. You'll find extensive aircraft information on our What Aircraft? guide (link below).

Darren

Thanks for the info Darren.
Thanks Darren, I may ask again nearer the time. Much appreciated. :)
Longhaul IFE for November / December 2015 - Boeing 787-8 (Note there is no longer an IFE upgrade in economy club. All seats have the same IFE and on-demand facility)

Outbound Blockbuster Movies:
Unfinished Business (2015)
Spy
The Spongebob Movie: Sponge out of Water
Focus (2015)

Inbound Blockbuster Movies:
Home (2015)
Run All Night
Big Eyes
The Longest Ride

Additional movies available on both the outbound and inbound sectors;
Kingsmen: The Secret Service
The Second Best Exotic Marigold Hotel
True Story
Jupiter Ascending
American Sniper
This Is Where I Leave You
Dolphin Tale 2
If I Stay
The Great Gatsby
The Wolverine
The Darjeeling Limited
Trouble with the Curve
The Blind Side
Dr. Suess' Horton Hears a Who
The Lego Movie
Pacific Rim
The Bucket List
Date Night

Short / Medium Haul IFE
Short and medium haul flights no longer offer mainscreen IFE. PSP's pre-loaded with movies and games are available for hire onboard at £7.50 on the longer sectors. Flights operated by Boeing 767-300/ER have eat back IFe with limited IFE. Refer to Thomson Airways inflight magazine (page 3) for more details.

Darren
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.