Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
I don't think you can. The best you can do is put in the maximum number of pax that the site allows, and that way you will know at least that many seats are available.
Also assume that ex FCA 767 would be used on the MAN to SFB next week 12/4 And 13/4 TOM103 and TOM126?
Flowerscroft,

Flowerscroft wrote:
Also assume that ex FCA 767 would be used on the MAN to SFB next week 12/4 And 13/4 TOM103 and TOM126?

That's correct subject to any last minute changes.

Flowerscroft wrote:
Does anyone know of a way of checking how many seats are free on a TOM flight? Flight stats offers it for scheduled, but not for charter flights.many help appreciated TIA

That information is commercially sensitive and we aren't permitted to give that information. More details here.

Darren
Brend96 wrote:
Can anyone please tell me how i find a flight number from 2009, I was supposed to be going to Mexico From Manchester 30/5/09 but they cancelled the flight and moved it 24hrs I need the flight details CAN ANYONE HELP p l e a s e

Welcome onboard :tup
Did you not receive any correspendance on your flight changes? That will confirm what your flight details have been changed to. If not, I would get in touch with your travel agent or Thomson to get confirmation of both your outbound and inbound flights.

I'm assuming you're now on the MAN-CUN-MAN (TOM 194/5) that departs Manchester at on 31/05/13 at 1030, arriving in Cancun at 1500 local, but please check.

Darren
Bigjack wrote:
Hi we're travelling from manchester-sharm el sheik on the 2nd may with 2 adults and 2 kids both 8 years old, what type of plane are we on and is it worth pre booking our seats or will the airline keep us together anyway due to us having kids

Many thanks

MAN-SSH-MAN (TOM572/3) should be operated by Boeing 757-200. Seating is assigned the day before using a best fit model. The vasy majority of passengers under the same bookeing are seated together, but there are no guarantees due to the nature of aircraft seating. For peace of mind, pre-booking is useful but it's a personal choise. You'll find extensive aircraft information on our What Aircraft? guide (link below).

Darren
Whomenever wrote:
First time long haul. How do you get movies and stuff on a flight to Mexico in May ?. Do you contact Thompson,or order them on the aircraft itself ? Do young kids have a choice of film to watch ?

All the information you're looking for is on our What Aircraft? guide (link below).

Darren
Hi
Travelling to sharm on 7th April, flight number TOM664, from Birmingham. Hoping it will be a larger plane than when we flew in December, can anyone tell me what it wil be? Thanks for your help.
Caz
caroline davis,

BHX-SSH-BHX (TOM664/5) are operated by Boeing 757-200. You'll find extensive aircraft information on our What Aircraft? guide (link below).

Darren
Dazbo HT Mod wrote:
Brend96 wrote:
Can anyone please tell me how i find a flight number from 2009, I was supposed to be going to Mexico From Manchester 30/5/09 but they cancelled the flight and moved it 24hrs I need the flight details CAN ANYONE HELP p l e a s e

Did you not receive any correspendance on your flight changes? That will confirm what your flight details have been changed to. If not, I would get in touch with your travel agent or Thomson to get confirmation of both your outbound and inbound flights.

I'm assuming you're now on the MAN-CUN-MAN (TOM 194/5) that departs Manchester at on 31/05/13 at 1030, arriving in Cancun at 1500 local, but please check.

Darren

I think Brend96 wanted the information re a 2009 flight?
I think Brend96 wanted the information re a 2009 flight?

Well spotted, that's jetlag for you! This'll be for a compensation claim so therefore I can't help.

Darren
Hiya, can anyone tell me which aircraft is being used for flight TOM2476 on 27th June MAN-TFS

Thanks
Brend96 wrote:

30th May 2009

Flight TOM162 from MAN to Mexico
  • Edited by Grahamy 2013-04-03 20:41:29
LottieH,

MAN-TFS-MAN (TOM2476/7) should be operated by Boeing 757-200.

Darren
Grahamy wrote:

Does anyone know why Flight TOM162 from MAN to Mexico, Cancun, flying today at 9.15am was cancelled?

It wasn't? G-OOBL operated it and it's due back as TOM197 on schedule at 0725 in the morning.

Darren
Today's Manchester to Cancun flight was TOM196 (G-OOBL) -Was there ever a TOM162???
brewerdave,

Not to my knowledge. The only scheduled flight is TOM196.

Darren
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.